User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blind on door to garage / good points from the forum

Just to update you on our new Momentum 385 that is still at the dealer, after seeing a post on the forum we ask the dealer for 4 things one was the vent over range to vet out side which that have ordered the kit and will fix that, the doors on the bathroom shelf's and the good news is that GD has fitted them to our unit.
    And now they have a blind to go on the door to the garage to give privacy to the back bedroom, the cost will be $200 supply and fit!
    and finally the TV stand in the living now comes with a swivel unit so we can view the TV when sitting down, good thing GD listen to the customers!
    thanks to the forum
    Tony
    Tony & Hilary Self
    2014 Momentum 385TH #290
    2015 Ford F450 with B&W Companion ,Transfer Flow 57 G Midship and 40 G Toolbox tanks
    Extra load springs

Site Sponsor Long Island Happy Camper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Blind on door to garage / good points from the forum

Tony. Congratulations on your Momentum 385. I have the above updates on my Momentum 385 except the vent over the range. Wish I would have known about this. I would have asked to have the stove vented also.

I really can't complain about anything. Grand Design has gone way, way, way out of there way to make me satisfied with my decision to purchase a Grand Design Momentum. Bill Fenech and Marc Hauser were always in direct contact with me through the construction process. When I met Marc at the Hershey RV show I suggested the shade on the door and he introduced me to the rep from Lippert who was also there. Both of them agreed that it was a good option to have. I also suggested the swivel base for the television which is now standard.

Grand Design definately listens to their customers ideas and suggestions and if its practical puts it into production. So happy I purchased a Grand Design product.
    Jeff - Long Island - New York
    2014 Grand Design Momentum 385TH #5
    2011 Ford F-350 6.7 Duallie Golden Bronze Metallic
    Reese 20K Select Hitch
    TST flow through tire pressure monitor
    Firestone Ride Rite Air-Bags