Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we ordered a 2017 303 in March and just picked up our 2018 303. When we ordered My wife wished there was a window for cross ventilation, (we dry camp most of the time), and I wanted to upgrade to 16" tires, it makes a huge difference for jack clearance. We both got what we wanted The lost closet space is a bit of a concern but I think that the window is a better choice for us.
    Matt & Dana , Kasey the Australian Cattle Dog
    2018 303rls
    2012 Ram 2500 6.7 diesel

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    16" wheels now? That is a real plus!

Tom

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    Steve - I thought what Carol and I have and will will call the "two drawer dresser top" design in the middle area of the slide (no window) was the first real production design ? I do recall seeing and have shared on the forum pictures of the very first 303 look with a window in the middle area as well but I thought these were a one off just a very few ? I think the current rendition is the first to have the drawer/dresser unit design in the front area of the slide or ?

Dan

Dan
    Yes, you are correct. The first run had the window and drawer set in the middle of the side slide.

The first 2 months of production (I think) had the window, then that went away.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought a 2018 303RL because it had the window in the bedroom. More light, cross ventilation.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have taken our 2018 303 out a couple of times now. When I saw that the closet was missing I did not like that yet using it with the window I like that also. So for us 6 of one half a dozen of the other. This does not make me unhappy a bought getting it. Now the rumor of adding the 12 cubic foot refrigerator and removing 6 inches of the pantry now that would be a big problem for my wife.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveAZ View Post
    Now the rumor of adding the 12 cubic foot refrigerator and removing 6 inches of the pantry now that would be a big problem for my wife.
    I'm with you on that one!

Tom
    2013 Silverado 3500HD / LWB / 2WD / Duramax-Allison
    2017 Reflection 303RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We actually waited until GD put the second window in. Several years ago we started looking at the Reflections and the one thing that made us not buy one was the lack of windows in the bedroom. Now that GD has the second window in the 303rls we bought one and love it. Yes the lack of closet space is a burden but we feel the second window is more important. To each has own. This is why we love America---Choices

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have the newer model and love the window. I can’t really imagine what it would be like it without. I think that it might seem rather dark in the bedroom, as we opted for the second air, and without the second window, you’d have to rely on the fire escape window for all of your light in that room. We fold most of our clothes, so only have coats to hand. We find that there is plenty of room for that in the current model with the closet and window.
    Tom and Janice (known as Tom in PGH on the “other” forum)

First came the 18' Comfort bumper-pull, was great for 20 years.
    Now a 2019 Reflection 303RLS, second air, double glass, table and chairs
    2019 F350 Lariat (Diesel) 4x4 Crewcab with lots of goodies
    Andersen aluminum with the puck system holding it all together
    Cranberry Twp. PA, about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12