Just bought a 2014 Solitude 369RL about a month ago. We have spent about 3 weeks in it. Several smaller issues, but the main on is the king mattress. It has already ripped at one of the seems, (about 8 inches), which allowed me to see what is inside.. A piece of foam. The material on the mattress has already stretched and buckled on the top.. Additionally, it holds heat to the point of moisture forming under the mattress that actually wet the plywood under the bed and is already corroding the hinge in the plywood that is rests on. I weigh 210 and my wife about 140, so we aren't really large people. With all that said, the mattress is very comfy, but made very lousy.. It goes in for warrantee work this weekend, but I assume I will get the same kind of mattress with will do the same thing in 3 weeks?? Also one of the upper cabinet doors in the kitchen bangs the edge of the trim over the refridge when it opens.. Maybe a door stop of some kind or maybe a redesign on that piece of trim would be a thought? I love the RV, don't get me wrong, but in my book, these are silly design mistakes...