User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TV in Bedroom of 2670MK

Heh there folks. New to GD ..... waiting on our 2670MK to arrive. Looked at the mods list and seen some great stuff to pursue. Question on the TV in the bedroom. Has anyone installed one? Wondering if even posssible although they say with enough money and time anything is possible.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just put tv in the bedroom of our new 2150RB was easy as pie. I used the MORryde mount myself but there are lots of mounts out there. I liked the mount I used because it latches against the wall. I was impressed that grand design put sheet metal behind the paneling where the tv goes. the mount went on real solid.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Use a magnet to find the mounting plate, sometimes the label isn't right.
    2019 F-250 Supercab
    2017 Imagine 2650RK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In looking at the floor plan I am wondering if it is even possible given the location of the door and side windows. Was hoping someone with a 2670MK has travelled this path.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TV in bedroom 2670MK

We have mounted a 24in. flat screen in ours and it works perfectly mounted where the "mount tv here" label is. I do take it off the mount for travel as I'm not sure if it would take the pounding. Its 15 seconds to unhook and remove it from the wall so its not worth the risk! Good luck! We love our 2670MK!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh Garrett. That is good news. Just came to realize it is not a pocket door to the bedroom. Rather it is a swing door. We don't pickup the 2670MK until end of month so was just going by floor plans. Do you think it would handle a 32 or even a 40 inch TV in that spot!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think a 40" might be pushing it. But if you don't travel with it mounted it may be ok. Not sure you need a 40" from that distance anyway!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dbc001 View Post
    Heh Garrett. That is good news. Just came to realize it is not a pocket door to the bedroom. Rather it is a swing door. We don't pickup the 2670MK until end of month so was just going by floor plans. Do you think it would handle a 32 or even a 40 inch TV in that spot!
    I bought a 32" for the bedroom. Still waiting on our 2670MK to be delivered. I was concerned whether the backing plate is low enough to fit a 32" TV. I was in the habit of removing the bedroom TV in our last rig and figured it could store under the bed when traveling so I bought a MORryde snap-in mount that's made to easily remover TV from bracket. The mount extends, tilts and swivels. https://www.morryde.com/products/sna...nt-tv10-e-35h/

Like I said, not having measured the edges of the plate, I'm not sure a 32" TV would fit without hitting the ceiling. I'm thinking a 40" would be near impossible.

Anyone else installed a 32" or bigger TV in their 2670MK?
    2021 GDRV Reflection 320MKS 5ver (hauled by The Beast)
    The Beast - 2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, CC, LB, DRW, 6.7L Cummins HO, Aisin 6spd, 4wd
    Previous: 2005 Minnie Winnie Class C towing 2014 Mini Cooper Countryman S (both 4 sale)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjmnklm View Post
    I bought a 32" for the bedroom. Still waiting on our 2670MK to be delivered. I was concerned whether the backing plate is low enough to fit a 32" TV. I was in the habit of removing the bedroom TV in our last rig and figured it could store under the bed when traveling so I bought a MORryde snap-in mount that's made to easily remover TV from bracket. The mount extends, tilts and swivels. https://www.morryde.com/products/sna...nt-tv10-e-35h/

Like I said, not having measured the edges of the plate, I'm not sure a 32" TV would fit without hitting the ceiling. I'm thinking a 40" would be near impossible.

Anyone else installed a 32" or bigger TV in their 2670MK?
    I think a 32 should fit. At first I thought that was pretty big but then I realized I have 32" monitors here at work. We have a 2970RL which is the same layout as your model. If I had to guess I would say yes it would fit.

The best place I have found for good quality and inexpensive Television mounts is MONOPRICE.COM https://www.monoprice.com/category/m...tv-wall-mounts
    Mike & Lisa
    Central Florida
    2021 Imagine 2970RL
    1996 Chevy K3500 Crew SRW 7.4L Gas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We installed a 40” and also installed a mount so we could us it outside too. Works great!! The kids love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk