Hello everyone - new to the forum. We just ordered a new Reflection 337RLS at the Chicago B+RV show last weekend. Delivery TBD - but I wanted to log on as I am thrilled there is a owners forum for this brand. We are seeking any and all advice and ideas from experienced RV folks and owners of GD. This is our first 5th wheel and second RV. Our first was a travel trailer; '10 Keystone Sprinter 318FLS. While we liked many things about our Sprinter, but as it was our first RV we didn't know much - ended up there were enough things we didn't like to move on. After 6 months of looking at every (and I mean every) 5th wheel that met our target criteria we selected GD.

I'd be interested in suggestions on the following:
1) I am looking at the PullRite SuperGlide for my hitch (we have a SB Ram). Cost is not a primary consideration - easy of use and safety are my only concerns. Anyone got one and love/hate it?
2) I was thinking of adding a bedroom AC. One of the issues with our 36' Sprinter was that when it got to the high 80s and beyond the 13.5K AC we had would not cool the whole trailer even though the unit was ducted. I think it was mostly a volume issue as the front of the trailer was fine but and the back never got cool. Anyone with the 337 that can tell me if the standard single AC is sufficient when it gets HOT!? Does the bedroom get enough cool air - I noticed the AC is in the back? If you have added an AC what brand/model?
3) While our delivery is a ways off, I'd be interested in anything we should be looking for when I do my inspection? Any bugs you have found that we should look for?

We look forward to seeing you GD owners out there this spring!!!

Thanks!