User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 337

mdstlrfan

Hi All,

Very excited as we are in the process of purchasing the 337. Love the forum and already finding lots of good info. I imagine it will grow a lot this upcoming year. I had a couple of questions and thought maybe someone here could answer.

If you remove the bottom center drawer of the hutch there is a 3 prong plug and an AC outlet. Does anyone know what this plug is for. It was unplugged at the time and the dealer was going to check to see what it was to. Thoughts?( I might post this in the tech forum as well.)

Does the shower door hold up on the track well after much usage. Anyone having issues there?

Notice there are only 2 heat vents in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. How is the overall heat distribution? Speed to heat and ability to stay warm. Anyone use the AC yet? How is that from a ducting perspective, get cool in the bedroom?

Haven't used atwood (Stove,furnace,fridge) or dometic (AC) products before. Any feedback on those?

Quick recovery water heater. Anyone get an idea of how long it takes to reheat after a full usage?

Please feel free to share any thoughts or experiences. I know the GD reflection is pretty new so just trying to get any info. I am very impressed thus far with their people, designs, website, forum, and response. Can't wait to put it to the test this season.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: 337

This is a guess but the plug and outlet you're referring to may be the electric side of the water heater which is in the space behind the hutch as is the furnace...can't fathom what else it could be.

As far as heating outlets, there's three in the main living (on the kick panel on 3 sides of the island), one in the bath and one in the bedroom. There's also an outlet in the storage basement and some number below for heating the tanks/plumbing. We haven't camped in ours yet...I don't think the 337's were at any dealer before last October, so I can't offer feedback on the rest. Perhaps some 293/303 owners can share their experience as the appliance are the same I believe.

Dave
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum Maryland Steeler Fan (did I get that right?) and congratulations on your new Reflection!

mdstlrfan

Thanks for the info happy camper! I missed that third vent in the island. Thanks for the welcome Steve and yes sir, you got it right .

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great report, glad to know it's performing well in cold weather
    Steve and Schlonda- Virgie, Kentucky
    2017 Momentum 328M
    Morryde 8K Independent Suspension, Disk Brakes
    2021 GMC Denali 3500 SRW
    Airlift Wireless Air
    B&W Companion Slider

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have three 20 lbs tanks. I use one at a time by setting the valve to use only one. When one empties I get it refilled to be sure I always have full propane tanks. Had a cold night myself once. I have not found a gauge that works accurately, if anybody does please let me know.

Debby - Stafford, Virginia
    2017 Grand Design Solitude ST374TH
    2012 GMC Denali 3500HD DRW

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to justaguy

My husband always carries a spray bottle and ligthly mists the side of the propane bottle. The water reacts differently where the propane is and where the empty space is! It is a definite line that you can tell how much propane is left in the tank.

Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just placed an order for a 337 today. Great information here - THANKS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just returned from our maiden voyage in our Reflection 337RLS and am happy to say that we had absolutely no problems with the RV. We used everything but the AC (still a little cool for now, but it will get a workout soon here in Texas), and everything performed as advertised. We used the water heater in electric mode and had no problem maintaining plenty of hot water in the kitchen and for back to back showers. The refrigerator/freezer cooled down very fast. It did make a slight humming noise (a little louder than our TT, but was not an issue). Overall, we feel like the 337 is the perfect floor plan for us. We had a great time and are looking forward to our next adventure.

Jeff
    Trish & Jeff Dallas/Fort Worth
    2012 Ford F250 Super Duty - 6.7L Diesel
    ATTA 45 Gallon Auxiliary Fuel Tank
    PullRite SuperGlide Hitch
    Grand Design - Reflection 337RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Dean,

Lol!!! For our initial outing, we made the 15 mile drive over to Cedar Hill State Park for the weekend. The truck tows the 337 fine. We have the Dometic thermostat but didn't notice the temperature swing. Might have been because our outside temp wasn't as cold (42 degrees). The 337 performed well. We're ready to branch out and enjoy or Reflection this Spring.

Safe travels,
    Jeff
    Trish & Jeff Dallas/Fort Worth
    2012 Ford F250 Super Duty - 6.7L Diesel
    ATTA 45 Gallon Auxiliary Fuel Tank
    PullRite SuperGlide Hitch
    Grand Design - Reflection 337RLS