Hi All,

Very excited as we are in the process of purchasing the 337. Love the forum and already finding lots of good info. I imagine it will grow a lot this upcoming year. I had a couple of questions and thought maybe someone here could answer.

If you remove the bottom center drawer of the hutch there is a 3 prong plug and an AC outlet. Does anyone know what this plug is for. It was unplugged at the time and the dealer was going to check to see what it was to. Thoughts?( I might post this in the tech forum as well.)

Does the shower door hold up on the track well after much usage. Anyone having issues there?

Notice there are only 2 heat vents in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. How is the overall heat distribution? Speed to heat and ability to stay warm. Anyone use the AC yet? How is that from a ducting perspective, get cool in the bedroom?

Haven't used atwood (Stove,furnace,fridge) or dometic (AC) products before. Any feedback on those?

Quick recovery water heater. Anyone get an idea of how long it takes to reheat after a full usage?

Please feel free to share any thoughts or experiences. I know the GD reflection is pretty new so just trying to get any info. I am very impressed thus far with their people, designs, website, forum, and response. Can't wait to put it to the test this season.