User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Youre welcome, its an easy fix once the new part arrives. Dont forget to turn off 12V power and the converter first.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys, I have the very same problem on a 2017 327m. I have the new part, but am not sure where the old one is to replace?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer1 View Post
    Hey guys, I have the very same problem on a 2017 327m. I have the new part, but am not sure where the old one is to replace?
    Mine was behind the wall in the front pass through.
    Pam & Ed
    "Just Kruse'n"

Momentum 376TH (New 11/04/2016)
    Full Timing since 11/04/2016
    2017 Ram 3500 DRW Aisin 3.73

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the OneControl V2 Generator Genie 709940. On the single plug in the back of the control genie that is labeled TO GENERATOR is a pink wire (label on front of genie says its to to the OUTSIDE THERMISTOR. I discovered that it is hanging loose with the end stripped. Looks like it should go somewhere but I cannot see anywhere for it to go. Does anyone know where it goes or is it not connected to anything? Thanks

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is for the temp sensor on the OneControl panel. Mine shows -- for the temperature. Can you get a pic?
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generator Genie Location 2019 328m

2019 GD Momentum 328m. Gen has 6000 hrs on it but started showing the 17 error code. So Genie needs replacement.
    HOWEVER, we cannot find it!!!
    GD claims it is behind that false wall in the basement. My tech & I have looked over every inch and it is NOT there. GD keeps saying it is😡😡😡
    Next option is to pull bottom liner😡😡😡😡
    GD has NOT been at all helpful.
    I am super frustrated, as is my RVIA certified tech!!!
    1. Any hints where it is located, before we tear everything apart?
    2. Is there only one model?
    If so, would like to order replacement so we can do removal and replacement in one service call.
    I contacted GDRV CS on Fri. Rep was more focused on determining if coach was in warranty rather than addressing the issue. Told me Genie was behind basement wall, despite my tech & I already finding that it was not. Said she was sending electrical schematic. It was a floorplan showing the location of the ‘generator option’. Of course, could not reach her, or anyone else after that on Fri. Got cut off once. Then opted for call back option, which didn’t happen & they closed.
    Dealing w GD has been a consistent nightmare. BlueDog RV has likewise been a HUGE disappointment!!!
    What a scam😡
    Last edited by cltopliffmd; 06-29-2020 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Additional comment

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @cltopliffmd sorry to hear about your expierance. I find it hard to believe they would have installed it in the underbelly, I wouldn't rip it down yet.

Here are the places i would look:

-In the very front compartment that the generator is located (try ceiling, back wall, etc.).

-My first choice would have been behind false wall in basement, you said it's not there though.

-Behind the rear wall in basement (wall on the left as you are standing looking at basement compartment door).

-Not sure how they installed the main LCD screen in 2019 models, but on mine you can push it up off its bracket and get behind it, I would check there as well.

Have you found any of the modules associated with the One Control system?

Maybe you could take some pictures of the area behind the false wall in basement and post them here to give others some idea of what you're looking at.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For the life of my I can't remember which module is installed in our generator compartment. It's either the generator module or the Schwintek module. It's mounted above the generator towards the rear of the compartment.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update.

[17 hrs was an error code.
    My unit has the new Unity Board w the Genie integrated into it. No separate unit.
    After weeks, finally figured this out. Unity board had to be replaced. QUOTE=cltopliffmd;304143]2019 GD Momentum 328m. Gen has 6000 hrs on it but started showing the 17 error code. So Genie needs replacement.
    HOWEVER, we cannot find it!!!
    GD claims it is behind that false wall in the basement. My tech & I have looked over every inch and it is NOT there. GD keeps saying it is😡😡😡
    Next option is to pull bottom liner😡😡😡😡
    GD has NOT been at all helpful.
    I am super frustrated, as is my RVIA certified tech!!!
    1. Any hints where it is located, before we tear everything apart?
    2. Is there only one model?
    If so, would like to order replacement so we can do removal and replacement in one service call.
    I contacted GDRV CS on Fri. Rep was more focused on determining if coach was in warranty rather than addressing the issue. Told me Genie was behind basement wall, despite my tech & I already finding that it was not. Said she was sending electrical schematic. It was a floorplan showing the location of the ‘generator option’. Of course, could not reach her, or anyone else after that on Fri. Got cut off once. Then opted for call back option, which didn’t happen & they closed.
    Dealing w GD has been a consistent nightmare. BlueDog RV has likewise been a HUGE disappointment!!!
    What a scam😡[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I can tell on our 351m, the generator board is integrated on the main lippert panel. It's located behind the basement wall near the stairs. So if you're looking in from the passenger side compartment, it will be the wall to the left of the central vac.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast