User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bristol Motor Speedway

We are heading to Bristol in April for the NASCAR race. Has anyone brought their RV to the campgrounds there? Any advice for a first timer to Bristol?

Thanks!
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We went for the first time last spring and it was great!! with the weather delay turned into a night race. We stayed at Anthonys campground and parking. Pros; tons of room in camping spot, lots of privacy, quiet, great price, good people.You can see the track lit up at night. Cons ; walk to track is about 1 mile away (its one of the furthest camp sites ), if you like being in the middle of lots of activity outside the track and around all the people this is not the place to be.

not really sure about the other campgrounds but they looked muddier than where we stayed with all the rain. When we go to Talladega we stay more with the wild crowd so this was a different atmosphere. had a blast at both races and at Kentucky.If you need anymore info I will be glad to help the best I can.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The coach View Post
    We went for the first time last spring and it was great!! with the weather delay turned into a night race. We stayed at Anthonys campground and parking. Pros; tons of room in camping spot, lots of privacy, quiet, great price, good people.You can see the track lit up at night. Cons ; walk to track is about 1 mile away (its one of the furthest camp sites ), if you like being in the middle of lots of activity outside the track and around all the people this is not the place to be.

not really sure about the other campgrounds but they looked muddier than where we stayed with all the rain. When we go to Talladega we stay more with the wild crowd so this was a different atmosphere. had a blast at both races and at Kentucky.If you need anymore info I will be glad to help the best I can.
    Thanks for the heads up. We are going without the kids to this one, so I think we might find that wilder crowd

I'm trying to figure out what day I should arrive at the track. I am thinking Wednesday, but I have the whole week off.
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.