Apparently there have been questions concerning this forum and who runs it/sponsors it, etc. This post will clarify.

The board is not affiliated directly with Grand Design RV, or any of the owners or employees. I have allowed them on this forum as a joint partnership for multiple reasons. One, I believe that an owners forum is a great place for a manufacturer to get input on how their products do "Out in the wild". How they perform, and what people like/dislike about them. Two, it gives users a direct avenue into the manufacturer - which in this case I don't know that we need. The customer service from GD is outstanding, but this gives them another avenue to get questions answered. Three - it creates a sense of community between the manufacture and the owners which fosters a great brand identity.

That said, this is my forum. Grand Designs RV has not asked for nor would they be granted any special treatment, nor would I grant them the ability to remove or change posts. There are two people here who can do that, my moderator - Steve and Cill and myself. I don't receive any compensation from anyone but the users of this forum who sponsor me. I cover all costs, I manage the software, I do it all. There are no advertisements, no spam, no popups, no tracking cookies, nothing. I build forums like this for people to exchange ideas and to build a community. I could do it differently and make a ton of money, but that's not the idea. My other site - trailmanorowners.com has run for 15 years this way, and will continue to do so.

If you have suggestions, or ideas on how to do things differently, I'm always for it. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

With that said, I appreciate you all. I love to see the promotion of the board on the different forums out there. This is our community for our trailers, and it's one that I'm proud of. Thank you.
Ct..
Chris Tretta