Hello All,
We’re new to the forum and although we haven’t ordered our 337RLS yet, we will soon. We recently sold our Foretravel Grand Villa diesel pusher motor home to convert to the 5er lifestyle. After months of research and confusion with floor plans we’ve finally decided that the Reflection 337RLS is the right coach for us. Since this is a new adventure for us, we have lots of questions so I thought I’d go ahead and jump in here to get comments and input from actual owners.

We have a 2008 F250 Crew Cab 4x4, 6.4L turbo diesel with 6’8” bed and a B&W turnover ball hitch.

In our search for a fifth wheel, we saw one brand that included a built-in dishwasher which we thought was pretty cool. The unit is a Splendide model DWV335BBS with stainless steel front. I think this unit will fit nicely into the living area end of the kitchen sink island in the 337RLS. We’ll have to give up some drawers but the Grand Design coaches have tons of storage and drawer space.

We had a Splendide W/D combo in our Foretravel. It worked OK but took a long time to dry the clothes. We want to add a W/D in the 337RLS.

Questions:
1. Has anyone installed a dishwasher in their coach, if so, what kind and where? Benefits and drawbacks?
2. Any input on W/D combos would be appreciated.

Thanks for any thoughts and comments!!