Hello All,
We’re new to the forum and although we haven’t ordered our 337RLS yet, we will soon. We recently sold our Foretravel Grand Villa diesel pusher motor home to convert to the 5er lifestyle. After months of research and confusion with floor plans we’ve finally decided that the Reflection 337RLS is the right coach for us. Since this is a new adventure for us, we have lots of questions so I thought I’d go ahead and jump in here to get comments and input from actual owners.

We have a 2008 F250 Crew Cab 4x4, 6.4L turbo diesel with 6’8” bed and a B&W turnover ball hitch.

Since we owned a motor home with automatic air leveling we really wanted a fifth wheel with automatic leveling but the Grand Design Reflection does not include that option. From what I’ve read and seen, the 337RLS has a 4 point landing gear system as opposed to a front landing gear and rear stabilizer system. My primary objective is to be able to level the coach and easily remove and attach the coach from/to the truck. I have a few questions re: leveling;

1. I’ve researched after market leveling systems, they are pretty expensive. The Intellijacks or LevelEase systems appear to do a good job of leveling front to rear but not side to side. Any thoughts?
2. Are most RV parks fairly level from side to side thereby eliminating the need to carry blocks or wood to level side to side? If so, the Intellijacks front to rear leveling system would be an inexpensive solution to my leveling objectives.
3. Are the landing gear motors on the 337RLS strong enough to lift the trailer off the ground?

Thanks so much for your thoughts!!