User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having some tech problems with the forum, can someone help?

Sorry, I'm new to this forum and I can't seem to view my profile (using "My Profile" in the upper right corner) and if I go to my signature using a direct link I get an error message that I don't have permission to change my signature. When I go to My Profile, I get:

GreatLakesCamper, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Is there something I'm missing? It seems like my account doesn't have the right access. Sorry if this is the wrong spot for this, I can't seem to find anywhere for forum/tech problems.

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The forum is very limited for users who are "registered guests". In order to get access to all areas of the forum you need to become a site sponsor after 30 days of signing up.

A couple of years ago, the users at the time voted to keep the site ad free by paying an annual membership of $12 to defray costs that are involved with a forum of this type.

You can become a site sponsor by clicking on "Settings", then clicking on "paid subscriptions".

Jim

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhhh - ok thanks!