Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kitchen outlets

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: kitchen outlets

The kitchen island has two outlets on it, one on each end, and then the one in the cabinet above the microwave. I would have one installed under the microwave, if it is possible. I always believe there are never enough outlets, button an RV I think they need to limit it somehow.

Korey
    Korey SE WI
    2014 Denali 3500HD LML DRW 4wd FS Airbags 20k Reese
    2014 Momentum 385TH #1396
    2013 Manitou SES VP 150hp Mercury 4 stroke
    Volunteer Firefighter Since 1997

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All
    Just pick up our new Momentum and one the first problems we had was non of the cords would reach the outlets so will have to get the dealer move them when we go back, I would also say one next to the cooker (range) would be good for a blender or Cook Pot.
    The other problem area is by the TV just hooking up the Dish box and HD drive and they only put one twin outlet it would be better with at least two!

Tony
    Tony & Hilary Self
    2014 Momentum 385TH #290
    2015 Ford F450 with B&W Companion ,Transfer Flow 57 G Midship and 40 G Toolbox tanks
    Extra load springs

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny, but true story.....we just got in the latest 385 Momentum for a customer a week or two ago, and there is an electrical outlet under the microwave, on the side wall where the refer is.

Previous coaches did not have it, but this one does.

It would not be hard to add to others, as you can tie into the circuit that the refer uses, and run the wiring to that outlet through the space the refer is in. You will, most likely, have to slide the refer forward, into the coach, to have the space to work.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    huntr 70,
    How hard is it to move fridge out?
    I may run a cord from microwave plug in into pantry and then mount a shallow box for a receptacle above left side of stove.

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually only a couple screws holding it in.

There should be some from the front side, and a few on the outside from in the vents.

I'll try to get a look at the refer on Monday......
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We own a Reflection 303. There is an outlet under the wall cabinet, above the counter top next to the stove top. There is an outlet under the counter top on either side of the galley island. There are two outlets, one on either side, under the wall cabinets, above the counter top in the large "break front" area to the right of the fridge. We haven't found any shortage of outlets on our rig. I would imagine that is true of all models in the Grand Design line, but I don't know for certain that's the case. I hope this is helpful.
    Mike and Suzanne with Smokey and Bandit
    Travel in Tumbleweed
    Reflection 303
    2013 Ram 2500 (Black Pearl), 4 x 4, Crew Cab, Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel. 6 Speed Auto
    PullRite 15K SuperGlide

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The earlier Momentums did not have any outlets near stove.
    I will try and get one in like they make them now, if not I will put it on other side.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi did you get feedback on the outlets the Momentum 365TH has a twin outlet each end of the of the island but GD put them half way up from the floor in the centre shelf each end. We had a problem plugging in things all the cords would not plug in and sit on the work top so we had the dealer move them up to under the work top but GD would not pay for this!! ( not happy with this)
    the only outlet is in the top cupboard used to plug the Microwave into, you would have to use a ext cord in to plug any thing in from the stove top.

One problem I have on the electrics is that all the outlets in the living are on one 15 amp trip, as it is very cold 18F last night ( we are in Morgantown WV) I have a electric fire running in the bedroom and put a kettle on in the kitchen and the trip went out.

Why is all the outlets all on one trip and can I change the 15 amp for a 20 amp one?

Tony
    Tony & Hilary Self
    2014 Momentum 385TH #290
    2015 Ford F450 with B&W Companion ,Transfer Flow 57 G Midship and 40 G Toolbox tanks
    Extra load springs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12