Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELP NEEDED!!! The water is plenty hot but I have no pressure

I have a 2016 Reflection. Yesterday morning I took a shower and all was well. Later in the evening my daughter went to wash dishes and there was only a VERY small trickle of hot water that slowly dissipated into nothing in the kitchen island. I checked the bathroom and the same held true for those faucets. I checked the outside kitchen faucet, same results. There are no leaks coming from under my rig, the water heater itself is working fine, I drained it to make sure I had water flow into the tank. I sure could use some advice. I have had the rig less than a year it is "new" so I have a warranty, but we all know how long that takes and I'm a full timer so not really an option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did u check the supply faucet... pressure ??
    2015 Chev Silverado 3500hd Duramax/Allison trans - Cruiserlift motorcycle loading system.
    2017 HD Road king 107ci
    2008 HD electra-glide classic
    2016 GD Reflection 313RLTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. I opened the drain on the hot water heater and it is flowing with the full strength of the faucet into the tank (flushing). We have lived here at this location for 8 months and water pressure is fantastic. It can normally operate the entire rig with sufficient water supply. The cold water taps all work fine, and do actually run cold.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't say if you are on city water to dry camping ( water pump). Double check your Nautilus 1 valves. Red handle controls direction of hot water. http://www.bandbmolders.com/files/Na...e_Position.pdf If cold is fine but not hot is there a filter screen clogged somewhere?
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you using a water filtering system.. might be plugged
    2015 Chev Silverado 3500hd Duramax/Allison trans - Cruiserlift motorcycle loading system.
    2017 HD Road king 107ci
    2008 HD electra-glide classic
    2016 GD Reflection 313RLTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am on city water. I honestly don't know if they're are filters to be checked or where they might be. That's kind of the ideas I'm searching for. I have cycled the nautilous all valves are set for "city water". and none of the valves are cycled often, if at all since we full time, so nothing has changed in 8 months, and 3 months before that

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No filter being used.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had the same issue with my kitchen faucet which has been recycled (plastic junk), replaced with a residential faucet from Lowes and it works great. I think mine had some trash somewhere internally in the 'low flow' OEM faucet. It is rare I boondock so I could care less about the low flow.

Edit: just reread original post and realized it's not isolated to kitchen

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you drain the hot water tank and then turn city water on with the plug removed does it rush into the tank? If so the problem is definitely after the tank if it only trickles in the the issue is before. If after then the problem is before the hot water splits to the different areas since multiple faucets are bad which should be just after the tank. I am guessing there is a screen filter on a back flow preventer coming out of the tank but that is just a wild ****** guess....

Jim
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Corwin - there was a very similar post a few months back and as I recall the finding was that the hose used from the water supply to the RV apparently had some contaminants come loose for some reason and plugged up the water filter(s) and screens/flow restrictors at all faucet openings. The poster cleaned all the faucet screens/water flow restrictors, installed new filters and used a different hose as I recall and all was good in RV land once again.

Strange deal......maybe someone else here recalls the exact circumstances and can clarify or add more information.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast