Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cable/Sat Hookup in '17 310 Livingroom

I am trying to locate where the feed for the cable input for the LR is. There is an orange cable that feeds the upper plug in the upper cabinet above the TV which feeds from the wire bundle under the slide from the frame and one with the same set up in the curbside storage next to an electrical outlet (for an outside TV I'm guessing) the only hook up in the utility area is marked Bedroom, has a grey cable leading away and works as advertised. How or where do I find the input to hook either sat or cable to that will feed the living room TV? Thanks for any help.
    Steve & Diane -
    Home is where we park it now.
    Furry Kid; Springer Spaniel
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2015 Ram 3500/DRW/4x4/6.7TD/AISN/4.10/4 Door-Long Bed
    B&W Companion in Factory Pucks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MitterMoe View Post
    I am trying to locate where the feed for the cable input for the LR is. There is an orange cable that feeds the upper plug in the upper cabinet above the TV which feeds from the wire bundle under the slide from the frame and one with the same set up in the curbside storage next to an electrical outlet (for an outside TV I'm guessing) the only hook up in the utility area is marked Bedroom, has a grey cable leading away and works as advertised. How or where do I find the input to hook either sat or cable to that will feed the living room TV? Thanks for any help.
    I have a 2017 Solitude 310GK. The orange cable terminates in the Nautilus center at the satellite hookup connector. The other end terminates in the cabinet behind your DVD player above your tv.
    I have a King Quest antenna for Directv. I spent several hours trying to get it to work and had intermittent signal and difficulty getting a satellite signal. I connected from the satellite hookup in the Nautilus center. After reading the posts on this forum, I checked all the satellite cable connections (behind the Nautilus center panel and above the tv in the entertainment center area), and disconnected the satellite cable from the connector above the tv so I could connect direct to the King quest amp unit and then my Directv receiver...still had an intermittent "searching for satellite" problem. Finally I located the problem: the end of the satellite cable connected to the connector above the tv had one single strand of wire (from the outer jacket of the cable)laying across and in contact with the center conductor wire of the coax cable. I removed the single strand, reconnected the coax cable and have not had a problem since.
    Tim & Lynn
    Western NY
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2022 Chevy LTZ 2500HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess they forgot to leave it accessible, will have to pull panel down the road when the weather cools off to see if I can find an end. There is no sat hook-up on mine on or near the nautilus panel, just the bedroom one.
    Steve & Diane -
    Home is where we park it now.
    Furry Kid; Springer Spaniel
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2015 Ram 3500/DRW/4x4/6.7TD/AISN/4.10/4 Door-Long Bed
    B&W Companion in Factory Pucks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On my Nautilus center, there are 3 coax connection points on the upper right side of the unit. The upper one is marked "SAT" and that is where I connected my King Quests satellite dish. I did access the back of the Nautilus by removing the access panel located in the basement behind the Nautilus unit, and then I tightened the backside of the coax connections behind the unit.
    Tim & Lynn
    Western NY
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2022 Chevy LTZ 2500HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MitterMoe View Post
    I guess they forgot to leave it accessible, will have to pull panel down the road when the weather cools off to see if I can find an end. There is no sat hook-up on mine on or near the nautilus panel, just the bedroom one.
    Hi. I just found this post because I am dealing with the same problem and searched the site for a solution. I have only one coax connector in the Nautilus panel, marked bedroom. I am wondering whether you ever found a solution. Where do you connect to either cable, or satellite to feed to the living room tv in a 2017 310GK?
    Thanks.
    Tom T
    Tom and Jan
    Surrey BC Canada
    2017 Solitude 310GK, new to us Nov. 2020
    2021 F350