Hi everyone, We're newbies to the forum and dreaming for the day in about 3 years when we can hit the road full-time. I have done extensive research in the last year to determine which RV we will use for our new home, and last fall fell across Grand Design and the Solitude. We have looked at the Reflection as well, but it seems that the Solitude is made more for full-time use, so that's the route we plan to go. We are both in love with the 305RE, and have visited several local dealers to scope out pricing etc. We currently have a travel trailer but will trade up probably this fall to the Solitude. Could any of you advise which truck would be better? We're thinking a Ford f350 but I've seen several people on here say they use the 250. Is there some advice please? and would the dually be better or not? Sorry, so many questions, but we just need to get as much advice as possible for now. I'm so excited because we have looked at a ton of dealers and RV's....we even attended the Hershey, PA RV show which is one of the largest, but the Solitude was the first one we walked into and both said "this is it.....this is the one!". Nice to meet all of you, and thanks for anything you can help us with!