User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2020 337rls Purchase Price?

Hello - New member here looking for some information. After looking at different GD models for about a year, we have settled on the 337rls. Local dealer has several on the lot with MSRP just over $64k. Has anyone here purchased the 2020 yet, and if so, would you mind sharing your price? I’ve heard/read that 30% off MSRP is a good number but I’ve no idea if that’s realistic on the 2020 models. The plan as of now is to contact several dealers and ask for their out-the-door price. Any help is appreciated!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should jump on the web and search and email. I did and I was willing to fly 1000 or so miles and camp on the way back to save $$$$. I looked at it as a shake down run of a my new trailer that my local was dealer was going to fix. Luckily my local dealer caved in and matched the price. You're are buying a widget, many people sell them. Figure out what your time is worth and make a deal.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    General rule of thumb is about 72% of MSRP (or 28% off MSRP).

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR9 View Post
    You should jump on the web and search and email. I did and I was willing to fly 1000 or so miles and camp on the way back to save $$$$. I looked at it as a shake down run of a my new trailer that my local was dealer was going to fix. Luckily my local dealer caved in and matched the price. You're are buying a widget, many people sell them. Figure out what your time is worth and make a deal.
    I would only add a word of warning here about buying far away. Your local dealer will more than likely treat you very poorly and put your trailer at the end of the line for service and that anyone who purchased from them will be bumped ahead of you. It's not so much that the dealer wants to punish you, but to treat their paying customers better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2018 Dodge 3500 DRW
    2019 Reflection 337RLS

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you to all those that replied. Cut a deal for a 2020 with the updated Pebble color scheme for $50k all-in. Price included all fees and t,t,&l. Hitch not included.

2020 337RLS (king bed, double-door refer, 2nd A/C)

MSRP - $62,643
    Purchase price (incl. destination charge) - $46,659
    Estimated destination charge - <$2,275>
    Net purchase price - $44,384

My math says thatÂ’s a purchase price of 29.15% off MSRP. Interestingly enough, the website I used to view MSRP and invoice pricing (www.seedealercost.com) shows the invoice at $44,602. Also, the MSRP and invoice pricing for the 337RLS actually dropped from 2019 to 2020.

In any event, the other quote I received was $54k all-in so I felt like we got a fair deal, at least for central Texas. Thought IÂ’d share the info for future buyers.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you to all those that replied. Cut a deal for a 2020 with the updated Pebble color scheme for $50k all-in. Price included all fees and t,t,&l. Hitch not included.

2020 337RLS (king bed, double-door refer, 2nd A/C)

MSRP - $62,643
    Purchase price (incl. destination charge) - $46,659
    Estimated destination charge - <$2,275>
    Net purchase price - $44,384

My math says that’s a purchase price of 29.15% off MSRP. Interestingly enough, the website I used to view MSRP and invoice pricing (www.seedealercost.com) shows the invoice at $44,602. Also, the MSRP and invoice pricing for the 337RLS actually dropped from 2019 to 2020.

In any event, the other quote I received was $54k all-in so I felt like we got a fair deal, at least for central Texas. Thought I’d share the info for future buyers.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For any future buyers, we ended up at $49,995 out the door, which was below the invoice pricing I saw online. My math totaled ~29% of MSRP. Oddly, MSRP for 2020 Reflection 337RLS is $995 less than 2019.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked our 2020 337RLS in pebble up yesterday: Out the door price was $49,800 in NC. Had a dealer in VA offering $49,000 for a 2020 in cappuccino, but the wife wanted the pebble. I haggled with 4 dealers in 3 states to finally get them down to what I thought a "fair" deal. Good luck, you won't be disappointed!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, my wife was insistent on the Pebble color scheme as well. Thanks for the info! Safe travels.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cbs78130 View Post
    For any future buyers, we ended up at $49,995 out the door, which was below the invoice pricing I saw online. My math totaled ~29% of MSRP. Oddly, MSRP for 2020 Reflection 337RLS is $995 less than 2019.
    Do you mind telling me who the dealer was? My wife and I are deciding between the 303 and the 337. We're right down the road from you in Selma, TX. We were waiting for the Jan RV shows, but if they're already at basically 30% off, might go ahead a couple of months early! Thanks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast