User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No heat/air coming from Island Vents on my 1018 Solitude 360RL

When the Furnace is on, hot air is being forced out from the wall vents in the Bedroom, Bathroom and the wall vent next to the Pantry, however no air is being forced from any of the (2)vents located at the bottom of the (Kitchen) Island. Is there anything I can do to remedy this short of taking it a dealer?

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove the register plates from the side of the island and check inside for the flex pipe connection from the duct work underneath. Going to be hard to see, a mirror and flashlight may help.
    If that does not yield anything you may want to check the connection from the furnace to the underfloor duct work. That will be in the basement behind the false wall.

Brian

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HaroldTerry View Post
    When the Furnace is on, hot air is being forced out from the wall vents in the Bedroom, Bathroom and the wall vent next to the Pantry, however no air is being forced from any of the (2)vents located at the bottom of the (Kitchen) Island. Is there anything I can do to remedy this short of taking it a dealer?
    Check if you have water in the ducts. Listen for any gurgling noise while fan is running. That's what happened to me.