Hello all! We spent 7 hours at the Houston RV show yesterday. 2hams and Bird Chaser on this forum recommended I look at the Reflection in a post I put on RV.net last week. I had never heard of the Reflection RV brand but checked out their website and was curious enough to make it our first stop at the RV show. Grand Design Rep, Matt, was the first person we ran into and he spent at least 45 minutes showing my wife and me all the nice things about Reflection RVs. We came back later after looking at numerous others at the show but I believed the Reflection was a step above the others. Bill Fenech (one of the Grand Design owners) spent another hour with us and we really enjoyed the education he and Matt gave us.

There was not a 303 at the show but rather we checked out the 293 (very similar to the 303). We live in Texas so we ordered the 303 with a 2nd AC unit. I would rather have it and not need it than to not have it. The dealership already have some 303's on order so it should only be 3 or 4 weeks). We are looking forward to the new RV!

Thank you 2hams and Bird Chaser for the recommendation to look at Reflections! Thank you Bill and Matt for spending so much time with us! We enjoyed it and look forward to Bill going camping with us :-) .

John Gillman