User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Field trialers

Rydersmom

Field trialers

Hi. We are going to be taking our 355 to four day field trials the next two weekends. No hook ups. Will be our first time out this way. We will have the yamaha viking and two english setters. Any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated.

cuttinchief

Re: Field trialers

Take spare water jugs,64 gal will last 3 days if your conservative. I read something on here where the kantleak valve can suck water into your tank? Not sure! If not you will need a way to pour the water. Some folks crack there grey tanks but I've never had that trouble. Usually anything longer than a week the event planner will have someone avaliable to pump your rig out. Oh take gas for your generator. I take 3-4 jugs for a 5-7 day show for AC if heat take spare propane or have the availability to get some. I take 3 jugs for water. Now you can take less but will have to make runs all the time to get there things. If it's a couple days you will be fine

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Field trialers

Welcome to the forum Rydersmom!