Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bathroom sink leaking

Hello,

Just purchased a 2150RB and love it. Camped one time and the bathroom sink leaked like crazy. Brought it to where I purchased it and they said there is no leak. Could it be that the RV was not level and it caused it to leak underneath the sink?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds odd that you spotted a leak and the dealer couldn't find one. Are you sure it was originating from the sink? Water leaks are funny and will drive you crazy. Is it possible that it may be a water line leaking under the bathroom cabinet and not the sink? If this scenario is possible and the dealer did not hookup the water with pressure and only tested if the sink was leaking, then this is a possibility.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Dually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought it was coming from the hot water side but now that you say that I am not sure. The funny thing is, that it did not leak when level but I had to move the trailer and the front was raised is when I started having problems......thank you for your reply.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know if you resolved your leak. I had a small leak under our bathroom sink but the sink wasn't the cause it was the connection to the outside spray hose fitting. I would suggest pulling the vanity draw and checking where the plastic plumbing line connects to this fitting. While your in there you can check tightness of all the connections in this area. On our trailer it just needed a little tightening. Found this on our first trip with our new 2150RB. The tip off that we even had a leak was the pump cycling for about a second about ever hour for no reason. You would not get this if you were on city water.