Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hitch types

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thompsons 369rl View Post
    If we ever decide to upgrade to a 379FL or something of similar pin weights, there would be no other practical choice than to go with a dually. Don't see it happening any time soon.
    My thoughts exactly!

Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a manual Hijacker slider hitch (dual pivot 16K) in my RAM 3500 Mega Cab with a short bed. The Solitude 369RL does have those cut outs in the front cap as mentioned in earlier posts and it makes a huge difference. I can now make tighter turns with the Solitude than I could with my previous 5th wheel trailer. I rarely have to pull the slider hitch unless I have to make an extremely tight turn into or out of a parking spot.
    Aaron & Donna
    2014 Solitude 369RLS #1067
    2010 Dodge RAM 3500 SLT Mega-Cab 4x4 SRW 6.7L Cummins Diesel
    AMP Power Step Running Boards, Bed Step, & Bed Step2; Garmin RV760 GPS & EEZRV TPMS; Truck Covers USA Roll Cover
    Firestone Rear Air Suspension System, on-board compressor with 5 Gallon tank and Air port; Hijacker 16K Ultra Slider 5th Wheel Hitch, Dee Zee Truck Tailgate Assist; DU-HA Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Box; Voyager Rear Back Up Camera System
    YAKUPS® Vertical Kayak Rack and Custom Lippert 2" Receiver; Sailun S637ST tires; WeBoost Cell Phone Booster.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234