Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Camping World and Good Sam Club

If you are a Camping World customer or Good Sam member you might want to read this link regarding whether or not you are welcome as a customer. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/16/marc...-business.html

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't ever plan on shopping at Camping World regardless of who says what. They gave me the reds last weekend. I first went online and put everything in a cart that I needed with intentions of going in the store to purchase. That was just a way I chose to make a list and not forget anything. Lol! I went in the store and found everything on my list was double the price. I guess I looked confused when a lady walked by and said can I help you? I said yes mam I have your site pulled up on my phone and your prices are double in store. She said oh yes that is because it is free shipping on line! I said so your telling me I am paying shipping by driving to your store to get my items? She said yes sir! Lol! I will just order from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd prefer if the political crap didn't spill over to yet another forum.

I don't understand the desire to tie politics to everything in life, to mindlessly defend or attack or to make everything a personal stake in your life. I have plenty of reasons to avoid camping world, political beliefs aren't one of them.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinsane View Post
    I don't ever plan on shopping at Camping World regardless of who says what. They gave me the reds last weekend. I first went online and put everything in a cart that I needed with intentions of going in the store to purchase. That was just a way I chose to make a list and not forget anything. Lol! I went in the store and found everything on my list was double the price. I guess I looked confused when a lady walked by and said can I help you? I said yes mam I have your site pulled up on my phone and your prices are double in store. She said oh yes that is because it is free shipping on line! I said so your telling me I am paying shipping by driving to your store to get my items? She said yes sir! Lol! I will just order from Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is totally crazy!!!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't shop at Camping World unless I need something right now. I feel like I've been slimed when I leave.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll never shop there again. If they don't want my business they won't get it.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Completely agree about not turning this into a political discussion. I'm just glad to live in a country where a CEO can express an opinion freely and each of us can choose to react or not react to that opinion.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't help myself, but that is entirely my problem with the CEO's comments. He is welcome to express his "personal" opinions to whomever he wishes, agree, disagree, don't care at all, all possibilities within the realm. But when he draws in his business interests with the "quite frankly, don't shop at my business" then it ceases to be a personal opinion and then he throws down the gauntlet to don't shop at my company. Why does he feel the need to challenge his customer base to not shop there if you don't agree with my personal opinion? Easy decision for me, and very similar to a few years ago with the CEO of Starbucks basically saying the same thing. It's the liberal method of again shoving their opinions down the masses throats and I for one am sick and tired of the attitude and will use my minimal financial impact to answer his "challenge".
    Lee and Michelle
    2017 Reflections 303RLS Build Date 12/14/16
    2015 F-250 Lariat 4x4 6.2L V8 3.73
    B&W Turnover ball and Andersen Ult 5th Wheel
    Prev:2015 Keystone Passport 2890RL
    2014 F-150 XLT 4x4 3.5L EcoBoost with Max Towing Package
    2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited w/Trailer Tow Group 3.6L 4x4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw these comments over on rv.net. Quite honestly, I see the whole Good Sam/Camping World thing as just a pure and simple financial play for our money - and only our money. I don't think they care at all for the RV community other than to take the money. I'm interested in reading what people have to say about RVs, camping, etc. on their forum. I don't have any interest in their CEO, leadership, or their stores. It doesn't affect my life one way or the other.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that political opinions should not influence business decisions. When a CEO comes out and tells potential customers that he does not want their business, he is losing millions in profit. Personally, I have not been impressed with Camping World's prices. I've seen examples of lower prices on their website than they charge in the store. They aren't that much of a deal.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast