User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pirana
    I really like the 323BHS, I still dont understand why companies do the top edge of the dinette cushion like that...it definitely looks cheap and rushed. A solid wood top would look much better and longer lasting.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just returned home from the North Georgia mountains after spending the week in our 323BHS. We originally got the bunkhouse for the grandkids, however I love having the back room as my man cave. (My wife and I keep different hours and watch different television shows.) I think you'll find this trailer absolutely fantastic when children are going with you.

I special ordered my trailer, and was very fortunate to have it in only 3 weeks (8/2014). We absolutely love the SuperSofa option, as most meals are eaten outside on picnic tables. It's simply 12' of heavenly seating.

We're also loving our outside kitchen, with sink, microwave, 2 burner stove top, refrigerator and the optional gas grill. We seldom even cook inside our camper.

But whatever you do, go with the second a/c unit in the bedroom--Penguin II low profile unit. We were in the direct sun this week, and it was a little hot inside with 95 degree days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123