Really enjoying our Reflection 303RLS! Left home a little over a week ago. Traveled about 900 miles and 4 different campgrounds, and yet to see another Grand Design, even with about 600 sites in this park. The rig is very comfortable. There is tons of storage, and we are still rearranging cabinets. I plan to tackle the pantry today, reloading to put stuff on the sides and back, leaving the middle empty - that layout worked well for a closet pantry that I had at home. Still have not figured out a good place for shoes.

The furnace works great but sounds like an old Dodge diesel driving by. It is the sort of thing you get used to. Love the fireplace heater. Have not yet used AC. Have not yet figured out which grey tank is kitchen and which is bath.

We had a problem with our high output stove burner. The tube wasn't all the way on the nozzle. Scary! My husband seems to have fixed it, and we are watching it carefully. The string broke in the blind by the table. We have a spool of string and needle in the supplies we moved from our old camper. We just need to find the motivation to take the valance down and fix it.

Will post pictures later. The only pictures we have so far are of one VERY happy Golden retriever swimming at the dog beach.