Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Just retired from the Army after 24 years

Welcome to the forum dloase!

RetArmyMSG
    I just found this forum today and it looks like we have quite a bit in common (as you can guess from the screen name). I retired about 4 years ago after 22 yrs. First assignment was 82nd back in 88'. We ended up at Bliss and decided to retire here. I just bought my 369RL in January and am loving it. We had a 29ft Jayco TT for years and when I upgraded the truck we started looking for the right fiver. We saw the Solitude at an RV show and knew it was what we wanted. So far I am not disappointed, by far my favorite part is the auto level. I got so sick of trying to level the TT with blocks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetArmyMSG View Post
    I just found this forum today and it looks like we have quite a bit in common (as you can guess from the screen name). I retired about 4 years ago after 22 yrs. First assignment was 82nd back in 88'. We ended up at Bliss and decided to retire here.....
    Welcome to the forum....but, I gotta tell you. All you whippersnappers are making me feel old. I retired from the Army in 1981 and went on to work CI and Security for a Fed agency for another 24 years. The retired again - and that was almost 10 years ago! Enjoy your fifth wheel!
    Floyd - Lake Tenkiller, OK (and occasionally Okla City)
    2014 Reflection 303RLS #9
    2020 Transend Xplor 221RB
    2016 F150 SuperCrew EcoBoost w/HDPP and MaxTow

mandolin57
    Welcome SGT Ben and Benny Jr. and thank you SGT in your service for our great country. We plan to purchase the 305 in a few short months and our goal is to full-time in about 3- years.....unless work gets too stressful and it happens quicker! Enjoy your retirement and keep us posted on the full-timing. I'm in for any hints and helps I can get now to make the transition easier later. Take care!

RetArmyMSG
    Quote Originally Posted by LBnM View Post
    Welcome to the forum....but, I gotta tell you. All you whippersnappers are making me feel old. I retired from the Army in 1981 and went on to work CI and Security for a Fed agency for another 24 years. The retired again - and that was almost 10 years ago! Enjoy your fifth wheel!
    LOL...I have to say this is the first time Ive been referred to as a whippersnapper. Im working on my 2nd retirement currently working for the Fed....only 15 more to go then I can really retire.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12