Hello everyone.

I just retired from the Army after 24 years and multiple deployments around the globe. The wife and I decided that we no longer wanted to stay in one place and the 3000sqft house with 2 acres of grass to mow in Fort Bragg NC was no longer appealing to us. So we packed up and had one big garage sale!!! Can you imagine how much stuff we collected over the last 24 years???!!! We moved to Spring Texas and purchased a used 5th wheel to test the waters.

Waters tested for 4 months and a 35 foot with 2 slides is not large enough for full time. We made a list of "must haves" and went shopping.

We recently attended the Houston RV Show and after putting many miles in on the show floor, somehow we always ended up back at the Solitude display. For the quality that was presented in the Solitude and the price.......we could not find another 5th wheel that compared.

We fell in love with the 379 Front Living and would have purchased it on the spot if the bedroom would have been just a little bit large. That was the show stopper for us.

We finally decided on the 369RL as this model had all the features that we were looking for and the bedroom was large enough for us.

My son recently purchased the 369RL and is currently awaiting delivery. Once he has it in hand and we get to play with it for a little bit, maybe he will let me take it out on a test run,, If all goes a planned we will be purchasing either the 369RL or the 305RE in the next few months.

I'm holding out to see if GD is going to be making any changes to the 379FL before I pull the trigger. (If the bedroom was just a hair larger with a king bed) Hint Hint

We are defiantly sold on being full timers and we don't miss our house or the grass one bit!!!! I appreciate all the post and comments here on this forum as this is one of the places we used to research the Solitude prior to purchasing. There is so much information and it seems like GD is very customer friendly even after the sale.

Cant wait to get our Solitude and start the next chapter of our lives.