User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone sent me a photo of the roof of the 351M and it's right there to the rear/curb side of the bedroom A/C unit. So judging by that if you you look at the wall between the bedroom and the bathroom you'll notice it is curved now and not square like it use to be. I'm going to guess the chase is behind this curve and goes straight down to the basement area.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up our 351M a few days ago and can see the cover panel on the roof. So it does look like it has the access chase which is great news since we intend to add some solar to the roof.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by offtohavasu View Post
    Someone sent me a photo of the roof of the 351M and it's right there to the rear/curb side of the bedroom A/C unit. So judging by that if you you look at the wall between the bedroom and the bathroom you'll notice it is curved now and not square like it use to be. I'm going to guess the chase is behind this curve and goes straight down to the basement area.
    My dealer, who does a lot of solar installs, confirmed that at least in the 320G and 351M the chase does indeed go through the curved portion of the bedroom-bathroom wall. He recommended carefully removing the wall from the door end, to make snaking the wires down easier.
    Last edited by ScullerGuy; 09-23-2020 at 03:42 AM.
    Art & Leslie
    Full-Time Since March 2016
    2019 Grand Design Momentum 320G
    2014 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn MegaCab DRW Stretched (8') Bed Cummins HO Powerplant

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There is another chase on most units. The black tank vent pipe goes from bottom to top. Right beside the vent stack is room to run cabling. When my dealer did my solar install he drilled a tight hole in the vent stack boot and ran the cable down to the power panel. Sealed everything with lap sealant.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12