Well, we just completed our first trip in the Reflection. 10 days at Lake Eufaula, Okla. There were a few minor things that we will take up with the dealer in about a week but I have to say that I am exceptionally pleased with the trailer. Most of the items we found to be corrected are fit and finish items (loose trim, shower door adjustment, kitchen drawer adjustments, etc.) There was one item I consider major. On the second day I couldn't get the deadbolt to open. It took about an hour of jiggling with either key before it opened as it was supposed to. I could live with that but on the 6th day I was 45 miles away pre-fishing for a tournament when I got a call that it happened with my wife also. Drove back and again tried both keys with neither working. She had been locked out for 4 hours by the time I got her message and got back. It took a locksmith with good burglar tools to get it open. It usually works just fine but when it jams...it jams! That's going to be replaced!

I don't mean for the above to be a gripe against Grand Design. I've been going the RV thing for many, many years and I have had many, many brands and types of trailers. Some bigger, some smaller. The 303 is my favorite of the bunch. It is right sized for me and fits my style of RVing. As I said above I'm very pleased with the trailer. Now we will see if I'm pleased with the dealer when we take it for the adjustments.