We picked up our Reflection 303 on Saturday and have been staying in Tumbleweed since then. Plan to be out until Thursday or Friday. Have tested all of the systems and so far so good. I really like "dry" mode for the AC system since it has been damp and cool here. The electric fireplace has been more than enough to take off the chill, except for a couple of hours Saturday night, Sunday morning. It dropped to 47, so we used the furnace and boy did it warm up fast. Ran it for maybe an hour and then used the fireplace, off and on the rest of the day. Our "vast" (being sarcastic) experience so far has been great. One thing we changed immediately was the mattress. We tried that out before we bought it, just sitting on it, and I knew it was made for Marines who are used to sleeping on the ground. I love everything abut this rig, but that mattress is terrible. We ordered a memory foam mattress, 8", from Costco as soon as we decided to buy Tumbleweed and took it with us when we picked up the rig on Saturday. It's as good as sleeping in our bed at home. I still haven't quite figured out how to control the volume of the TV when playing through the Furrion system. It became the Infurrion System on Sunday, after trying a dozen things. The sound is either off or too loud. I plan to follow up with that company today to see what I'm doing wrong. So far we have found nothing wrong. We did a thorough walk around and walk through, with my own checklist, on Saturday and the only thing we found was a loose light bulb in one of the many overhead fixtures. The salesman, Carl Nelson, at General RV in Orange Park, FL was great to work with. He treated us fair and did everything we asked. I would recommend anyone in the area, who is looking at Grand Design to go see Carl. Okay, enough of the advertising. Also, this was my first time pulling a fifth wheel. I've pulled pop ups, a 33' trailer, a 27' boat and a hybrid camper. None were as easy to pull as this rig. My wife's level of tension was at 20, on a scale of 1 to 10 when we got in the truck to leave. It was somewhere around 2 or 3 when we got to the camp ground an hour later. We haven't encountered any challenging situations, except narrow lanes at one point, so we'll see how that goes as we gain more experience. Just thought I would share some of our experience so far, especially since this seems like one of the friendliest owner's forums I've been on. Hope some of this is helpful. Happy travels to you all.