Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tumbleweeds

Thanks for the information on how you solved your problem. I will pass this on to the right people.

Thanks,

Bill

Loren and Caroline
    I have a 2015 Reflection 303RLS and am having the same issue, no sound through the Furrion system when only watching TV. Pulled the unit out as other here have suggested and sure enough, the RCA jacks were not plugged in nearest the antenna. Made the swap and still no audio. I've double checked all other connections and nothing seems to work.

Loren

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our 337rls has a small splitter with rca connections that plugs into the headphone jack on the TV instead of the rca jacks directly. When the Furrion stereo is on and in the AUX mode, the TV remote adjusts the sound output to the stereo. We just leave the stereo volume about 15-17 and it works great. Only need to adjust TV volume with TV remote.
    Sean and Donna Duling
    2015 Reflection 337rls #627
    1996 F-350 CC 4x4 DRW 7.3L
    Ferndale Wa.

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren and Caroline View Post
    I have a 2015 Reflection 303RLS and am having the same issue, no sound through the Furrion system when only watching TV. Pulled the unit out as other here have suggested and sure enough, the RCA jacks were not plugged in nearest the antenna. Made the swap and still no audio. I've double checked all other connections and nothing seems to work.

Loren
    Hi @Loren and Caroline,

Thanks for replying to my PM. On the Reflection line, the TV audio would only come through the TV (not the ceiling speakers). Ceiling speakers would only operate through DVD or CD.

Best regards,
    ~ Janice
    Mailing & shipping address: Grand Design RV, Attn: Customer Support, 13868 CR 4, Bristol IN 46507
    Hours: Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST, closed holidays)

- Phones: Grand Design RV Corporate at (574) 825-8000 or Customer Support (direct) at (574) 825-9679
    - Fax: (574) 825-9249
    - Email: [email protected]

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GrandDesignRv
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/granddesignrv
    - Google+: https://plus.google.com/113479014558069639097
    - LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-design-rv-llc
    - Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/granddesignrv
    - YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHa...PuUd3J3NHNyXVQ

For EMERGENCY or immediate assistance contact your RV dealer or GDRV Customer Support directly at (574) 825-9679 with your 17-digit RV VIN, name, and phone number.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Janice,

I would have to disagree . . . Since I am (right now) watching TV in my 303RLS and listening to the sound through the ceiling speakers :-). Since the sound is being taken from the headphone jack on the TV through the Aux input to the Furrion, the Furrion volume has to be cranked way up. We set ours to 30 and this gives normal volume modulation with the TV controller. With some cable inputs, this causes unacceptable background hum, but with the FTA antenna and with some cable inputs, it works just fine. BTW, remember to turn the volume back down before switching to FM or CD . . . or the whole campground will know about it :-).

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2015 reflection 323bhs with the furrion system installed. When I am listening to the radio about every 1 or two minutes the system will start scanning on its own. It will scan for about 15-30 seconds and then go back to the original station. Any ideas? Thanks JMM.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I have it figured out. Has something to do with preset stations. I made the station I was listening to a preset and the random scanning stopped. JMM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You need to disable the AF mode. It shows how to do it in the Furion book. It drove me nuts until someone pointed out how to change the setting.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the reflection used and have no manuals. I will check the furrion site for one. Thanks for the advice, driving me nuts as well. JMM.

tvferguson5
    We also have purchased a 2014 reflection bhs 323. Everything works on our Furrion DV1100 system except the DVD player. Please post any helpful solutions you may have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast