I am a new Reflection owner. I am currently enjoying an extended vacation in my new Reflection as I head home to Montana. I received my Reflection 5th wheel in Arizona all on February 10th 2014. It was pretty stressful, but fun watching my dreams unfold. I chose the Reflection because I wanted a smaller 5th wheel. Even the Reflection is a bit longer than I was looking for, but a beautiful coach inside. Grand Design claims to be built better than some and so far I like what I am experiencing. I especially liked the cabinetry when I first walked into the coach. Only a few minor challenges so far, but enjoying the process learning how the amenities function and learning to pull a 5th wheel at the same time (my first). I am at my second camp now and I have identified several minor problems with my coach that I will need to be addressed at some point. Most are superficial.

Currently I am in Arizona at Lake Pleasant finishing up my stay here and moving on in a couple of days. Beautiful views, I am really enjoying the retired life. My long term plan is moving north back to my new home the end of June.