User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you get the sound from the TV to come out of the Estone sound system

Just linked up my new Dish system to the TV but I can only get the sound from the TV can we get it to come out of the main sound system, we have a Estone system that sounds good on a DVD so would like to get the TV to send the sound to it?

Tony
    Tony & Hilary Self
    2014 Momentum 385TH #290
    2015 Ford F450 with B&W Companion ,Transfer Flow 57 G Midship and 40 G Toolbox tanks
    Extra load springs

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: How do you get the sound from the TV to come out of the Estone sound system

You will need to remove the 4 screws that hold the radio into the hole in the cabinet. Slide the radio out. If I remember correctly, there is an extra set of RCA cables on the back of the radio that is not used. You then need to run a set of cables from the "Audio out" on the TV, to the cables on the radio.

If there is no inputs on the back of the radio, then you have to get creative with adapters to go from the TV to the inputs on the face of the radio, or Bluetooth the TV to the radio.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

barkermd

Re: How do you get the sound from the TV to come out of the Estone sound system

I have dish hooked up to mine,, and all I had to do is turn the volume up. Actually, I can get sound from both of them at the same time. You just have to keep the speakers turned down so you won't get an echo...

MB