User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are the electric outlets in 2018 297RSTS? How much space at foot of the bed?

We love the floor plan of the 2018 297RSTS but our dealer doesn’t have one. Before we order, we need to know the location of the electric outlets in the bedroom, living area and kitchen. We wonder where we would plug in the toaster, coffee pot, electric blanket, iPods, etc. Also, how much space os at the foot of the bed from the mattress to the wall? Thanks.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We hope to take delivery of ours in the next week. It's on the lot at Lazy Days Tucson, and I've been crawling all over it.

Bedroom outlets: Above the bed, near the light bar. There is a narrow shelf below the outlets. There is also an outlet on the ceiling for the wall mounted TV provision. I think that's it in the bedroom

Galley: One outlet adjacent to the frig, and one on the island.

Lounge: One behind the theater seating and one below the table. One on the hutch shelf. The hutch also has a USB charging port under the upper cabinet. Also one outlet on each side of the rear sofa.

Bedroom wardrobe: Washer and Dryer outlets (1 each) on the back wall. Also one on the bedroom wall near the floor next to the wardrobe.

The bedroom is pretty spacious. Enough room to dress at the foot of the bed. Maybe 16" or so. Maybe a bit more.

I have a bunch of pictures from GD and Lazy Days at http://www.klenger.net/297rsts.html

Mine also has the Dexter 5200# axles.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting-we’re in Albuquerque and communicated with Lazy Days Tucson about this trailer. Thanks for the info. We can’t see a plug adjacent to the refrigerator in any photos. Is the plug on the TV side of the refrigerator or on the counter side? If on the counter side, is it near counter level or under the overhead cabinet?

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://nebula.wsimg.com/9eca0fa644e8...&alloworigin=1

I think the outlet is behind the "shoe box" in this picture.

Edit: Sorry, the outlet is not behind the box. I think it might be under the overhead cabinet forward of the refrigerator. I know it's there somewhere because I was doing an outlet survey with an outlet tester in preparation for my inverter installation.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've seen a picture on one of the dealer websites without the TV in place. Looks like the outlet is behind the left edge of the TV. I'm hoping there's one on the "kitchen" side of that wall.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took a floor plan and marked all outlet and circuits. I'll scan and post when I get home.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    2024 Solitude 370DV(on order)
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500(3500 on order)
    Sold 2018 297RSTS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks so much. We are particularly interested in whether there's an outlet in the kitchen around the counter between the stove and the refrigerator (like where you could plug in a coffee pot) and an outlet at bed or floor level beside the bed (think electric blanket).

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JJ,
    I didn't have attachment with breaker #s, but here's my drawing. The 2 in bedroom are on bottom of overhead cabinets. At foot there is one on floor and one on ceiling(TV). 2 in closet for washer/dryer. Kitchen has one under cabinet and another inside(microwave pwr). Above TV is inside left cubboard for radio. TV is behind TV. Only outlet I think I missed is on Island on stove side(just under countertop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 297rsts.jpg  
    2024 Solitude 370DV(on order)
    2020 GMC Sierra 2500(3500 on order)
    Sold 2018 297RSTS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0281.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	9943

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	120 VAC CB Circuits.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	9944

Here is a picture of the CB panel and another of the outlets that I found on each circuit. The list is not exhaustive as I did not check for outlets outside the living area.