User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

36RL Bathroom Light Switch

We purchased our 2017 36RL this summer, and we love it. But....the bathroom light switch will not work unless you have the main kitchen lights on. Has anyone else experienced this in their Solitude? We are using it as a "cabin" for the next couple of years while we build a cottage, so it's a 3-hour haul back to the dealer. It's something we can live with until we bring it home for the winter, but we were curious if anyone else had this issue. Thanks in advance! Glad I found this forum. I also posted this in the Grand Design General Discussion by accident, my apologies for the duplicate post.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like they grabbed the wrong side of the kitchen light switch for the hot feed to the bathroom when they looped through. You might get lucky and find the splice behind the kitchen switch.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the suggestion! We will take a look. It's not life changing, but we'd like to get it resolved.