Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Monica View Post
    To simplify things, we've made up a registration form (pdf format) that can be printed and mailed with your first nights deposit to the campground. The campground will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of the registration form/cheque.

Hope this straightens things out...sorry for the confusion.

Please send me a private message (PM) once you've reserved indicating the number in your party that's attending. I need to track this total for planning of the events/activities.

Thanks,
    Dave
    If you can't open the registration document, contact me via [email protected]
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Gypsy#3
    Hi Dave and Monica

We are Chuck & Kelli and are planning to be at the Grand Design Rally in September. We have been fulltime RVers for almost 7 years & we love it. Our first RV was a DRV Mobile Suite which we loved, but we are having a great time in our larger Grand Design Solitude. We also have a little Yorkie named Lexi who thinks she is a person. We have camped at Elkhart Campground several times & found it to be a really nice campground. The people are nice & accommodating & the campground is pretty large. We are really excited about this get together.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy#3 View Post
    Hi Dave and Monica

We are Chuck & Kelli and are planning to be at the Grand Design Rally in September. We have been fulltime RVers for almost 7 years & we love it. Our first RV was a DRV Mobile Suite which we loved, but we are having a great time in our larger Grand Design Solitude. We also have a little Yorkie named Lexi who thinks she is a person. We have camped at Elkhart Campground several times & found it to be a really nice campground. The people are nice & accommodating & the campground is pretty large. We are really excited about this get together.
    Glad to hear that you're joining us at the rally. Have you registered with the campground using the form in post #5 of this thread?

Dave

Gypsy#3
    Hi

We did call Elkhart campground & reserved a spot for the rally with one night's deposit. So I think we're good. Do you need to know more about who is going to be there so you know how many to expect? By the way, I don't what you have planned for the Rally, but Chuck & I do Karaoke, DJ Dances, & I can teach line dancing if anyone is interested.

Kelli Faidley

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy#3 View Post
    Hi

We did call Elkhart campground & reserved a spot for the rally with one night's deposit. So I think we're good. Do you need to know more about who is going to be there so you know how many to expect? By the way, I don't what you have planned for the Rally, but Chuck & I do Karaoke, DJ Dances, & I can teach line dancing if anyone is interested.

Kelli Faidley
    Private Message sent to you.

Dave

PaulandJo
    Thanks for info on rally. We will know if we can attend by July 1, 2014. Hope that is soon enough. We purchased our Reflection in April and we are very interested to meet other Grand Design owners and see the plant.
    Jo

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Paul and Jo! Hope to see you guys at the Rally.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

registration

we have just been confirmed, party of 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave and Monica View Post
    To simplify things, we've made up a registration form (pdf format) that can be printed and mailed with your first nights deposit to the campground. The campground will send you an email confirmation upon receipt of the registration form/cheque.

Hope this straightens things out...sorry for the confusion.

Please send me a private message (PM) once you've reserved indicating the number in your party that's attending. I need to track this total for planning of the events/activities.

Thanks,
    Dave
    Paul & Beverly Bakeman
    2014 Solitude 369 RL #940
    GMC 2500HD 4x4 Diesel
    Wildomar, CA :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12