User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    nguyenbio

Who's from Southern California? Check In!!

My wife and I just picked up our new 2014 Reflection 303RLS. Just wanted to know all the owners from Southern California and surrounding areas. Maybe we can plan a meet and greet campout in the future or just share experiences regarding our new investments!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats on your new reflection nguyenbio. My wife and I are from Corona with a new Solitude. We are long time campers but now with this unit plan on many more longer trips to go with our 3-4 day local trips. Locally we have gone to Juilian (KQ ranch), Prado regional, Rancho Jurpa and Dogwood up in the Arrowhead area. We also go to the sequoias once a year for the last 6 years and now are looking to make some Colorado, Utah and some deep north west trips. I love the idea of a so cal Grand Design campout!!!

Gary
    Gary and Jo
    Corona Ca
    2014 Solitude 305RE (Odyssey)
    2014 Ford F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 - 6.7 Diesel (Apollo)

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm originally from San Bernardino, but moved to Arizona in 1993 because of a company transfer. If anyone want's to have a gathering in SoCal, we'd probably attend. But it would have to be in the fall or winter. We're going to be on the road this summer!

nguyenbio
    Quote Originally Posted by G&Jcamping View Post
    Congrats on your new reflection nguyenbio. My wife and I are from Corona with a new Solitude. We are long time campers but now with this unit plan on many more longer trips to go with our 3-4 day local trips. Locally we have gone to Juilian (KQ ranch), Prado regional, Rancho Jurpa and Dogwood up in the Arrowhead area. We also go to the sequoias once a year for the last 6 years and now are looking to make some Colorado, Utah and some deep north west trips. I love the idea of a so cal Grand Design campout!!!

Gary
    Awesome!! We head out to Rancho Jurupa all the time. Being from Rancho Cucamonga, the family loves going there just for a quick weekend getaway. We are headed down to Chula Vista from July 1 to 6. Now that is a nice place! Probably one of the best we have been to.
    We also do San Clemente a lot, and hit the central coast.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I will be picking up our new 305RL later this month. We look forward to RVing and meeting other Grand Design owners. Such positive reviews from everyone is very encouraging!
    Clay and Jan
    Santa Clarita, CA

2014 Dodge 3500 Mega 4X4
    2014 Solitude 305RE

2010 Chocolate Lab Taylor

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum Clay and Jan and congratulations on your new 305!

Steve

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Clay and Jan. We also have a 305RE and love it. Only been out twice but have had lots of campers come by and admire the unit. Very happy with our choice and your going to find a lot of good tips on this forum from the other GD owners.
    Gary and Jo
    Corona Ca
    2014 Solitude 305RE (Odyssey)
    2014 Ford F350 Lariat DRW 4x4 - 6.7 Diesel (Apollo)

nguyenbio
    Congrats Clay and Jan, we had our first shake down trip this past week for five days. The unit worked flawlessly except for one issue. GD did not silicon the shower frame where it meets the shower pan, therefore it can spill over a bit and water may get on the floor. Other than that, it was impressive! The awning shade I bout from www.shadepro.com worked awesome at providing shade and stabilizing the awning. I replaced the incandescent a with LEDs and that made a big difference. The single air also did a great job at maintaining 72 inside even though it was over 100 degrees daily. Just remember to start it early and you will be okay!

Regards,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hiya Clay and Jan and welcome to the forums!
    I see you have a 305RE also. We just love ours
    We've camped several times in ours and it's just so roomy and comfy. I know you're gonna to love it too!
    Renee & Bill -- Central Louisiana
    2014 Solitude 305RE #404
    2007 F250

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I'm from Chula Vista. Go go back and visit when I can. I checked out the resort on the bay at J St. It was very nice and the employees were very helpful. When we get going full time we plan on spending some time there. Also a very nice resort at Santee Lakes east of SAN. Kitty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast