User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not indoor but I'm under cover at Rocket Storage. My previous camper I was outside at I71 storage and I never covered it. My awning was always wet when we went camping from rain wicking in and I didn't want that anymore. Hate paying more but really love it under cover. My space is 14' x 45' so easy to get in and deep enough I can push it pretty far away from the opening. Have you tried them?

Yep I did lots of mods. Had my dealer change out my fans and install covers on all roof vents as part of my deal. Also had them put an awning cover over the slideout. I did the bathroom cabinet doors too. Made it so much nicer. We had a memory foam topper from our previous camper that we are using. Bought some for the bunks too since my daughter said they were hard. Progressive Industries EMS, water filters, screen door pull bar, outside frig child latch (that sucker likes to open when driving), large kitchen drawer magnetic child latch, change light over dinette, re-purpose old light in the bathroom, add LED light over stove, shelf in pass through for the chairs, shelves for the bedroom closets with lights, hooks for keys by the convenience center, quarter turn valves everywhere (even on the fresh water tank overflow since it likes to siphon out when driving with a full tank), replace water heater tank drain with hose and quarter turn valve, angle television down for better viewing angle, LevelMatePro leveler app, Anderson Levelers, Tire Minder TPMS for all tires, changed out 7 way cable to add some length since I have the longer shank on my truck, extended the safety chains for the same reason, RV Lock keyless entry (watch at Christmas for a good discount), change out CH751 locks with better tubular cam locks, camera and monitor, Tank Check propane tank level indicator, and wireless switch to shut off camera. I think that is all for now. Whew!!!

Still have more I want to do. Over the winter I plan on adding 2 shelves in the cabinet over the bathroom sink. Also plan on doing the fence post mod for better dump hose storage. Would also love to add a light over the kitchen sink.

Greg
    '12 Ford F150 Lariat Super Crew
    ’17 Imagine 2800BH
    Previous '13 Roo 21SS
    Previous ’98 Coleman Mesa
    2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
    Nights
    Camped
    18 7 21 18 26

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW!! I'm looking at some of those mods....but not that much this year! Great things you did. I want to change the locks first thing. What locks did you get?

I am at Rocket Man also! All they had was outside, but I got on the wait list. Mark said I would move up on the list by getting a spot outside. If you go over there, I'll be in slot 139. Feel free to add any of the changes that you did to yours.... to mine! :-) Not parking it for a couple weeks. Gonna park it in my driveway and look at it everyday!! If weather is nice 1st week of Nov, gonna take it out for our maiden voyage for the weekend.

Thanks for all the info!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is where I got my storage replacement locks. Got covers for them too. Very easy upgrade. I used the Combi-Cam in my last camper which is a combination one. They worked great it was just hard for my eyes to see the numbers any more. Darn old age.

http://ch751.com/tubular-locks-ch751-replacement.html

Yeah I got inside the new area when they were building it. They kept delaying when it was going to be done so I stored it outside at I71 where I kept my old camper for a while. I work on a lot of my mods there so might see you around. I just winterized on Sunday after our weekend trip. Pretty sure we are done for the season. Wish I could get out again but we have a few busy weekends coming up and it's getting colder. The last 2 weekends spoiled us for October camping.
    '12 Ford F150 Lariat Super Crew
    ’17 Imagine 2800BH
    Previous '13 Roo 21SS
    Previous ’98 Coleman Mesa
    2017 2016 2015 2014 2013
    Nights
    Camped
    18 7 21 18 26

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank You so much for your help! I will be ordering those locks when I get the camper to figure out the right size. I will be "playing", I mean working on all these mods! I hope we have a mild winter!!!

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife purchased the regular queen size memory foam topper and it made a significant improvement. She is a bargain shopper. Picked it up at Big Lots..... A Serta 4 inch memory foam topper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2016 Momentum 380TH and need to upgrade the mattress from the stock. Any ideas on where to get a good memory foam olympic queen?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we bought our Queen Size Mattress from Boles Mattress it has worked for us we also bought from Camper inn and we traded out Our Mattress we had in our last Trailer it was 2 years old.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12