User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SGTABN82

Cable connection 369RL

Quick question on the cable connection. Which one? In our basement where all the plumbing connections are we found the cable connection.....so we thought. There are 4 each labeled....."Cable".... "Living Room".... "Bedroom" and Basement". We are trying to hook up the park cable and when we connect it to the one labeled "Cable"....we get nothing......then we tried the one labeled "Living room" and we get nothing.

When we run the "AUTO CHANNEL" scan it gets to 100% then a message comes on the TV that says "Powering off in 58 seconds" then the TV turns off. When we turn the tv back on it has a message that says "Run Auto Channel Scan again". We have done this multiple times.

When we switch the TV from cable to "AIR" and run the auto channel search it locates numerous channels. The sound bar has a loud humming sound and when we change the channel the sound bar makes a loud POPPING sound.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Cable connection 369RL

Benny, I feel for you. We have one of the earlier 369RL with only two connections, and after a year I think I have finally figured it out. I don't know what I'd do with four.

Good luck!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote author=SGTABN82 link=topic=485.msg3481#msg3481 date=1394198334]
    Quick question on the cable connection. Which one? In our basement where all the plumbing connections are we found the cable connection.....so we thought. There are 4 each labeled....."Cable".... "Living Room".... "Bedroom" and Basement". We are trying to hook up the park cable and when we connect it to the one labeled "Cable"....we get nothing......then we tried the one labeled "Living room" and we get nothing.

When we run the "AUTO CHANNEL" scan it gets to 100% then a message comes on the TV that says "Powering off in 58 seconds" then the TV turns off. When we turn the tv back on it has a message that says "Run Auto Channel Scan again". We have done this multiple times.

When we switch the TV from cable to "AIR" and run the auto channel search it locates numerous channels. The sound bar has a loud humming sound and when we change the channel the sound bar makes a loud POPPING sound.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions?

Thanks
    [/quote]

Be sure that you have your antenna booster turned off. If it is on, the cable connection will not work.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can always post this question in the 'Tech Corner' or call GD Customer Service directly for technical assistance.

DAve
    Dave and Monica - Gore Bay, Ontario
    Vitus the Hungarian Vizsla
    2014 Reflection 337 RLS #129
    2008 F250 V10 CC Lariat RWD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are on our shakedown trip also and had the exact same problem!! But of course our Grand Design customer service came through in an instant just like they have for everyone else with minorl issues! To echo the above answer-make sure the booster is off! Run the auto and it should work fine! We also have the popping sound when changing channels but have not addressed that with the customer service. We have bluetoothed our phones and ipad music to the system and it works great. We did discover you can only have one device synched at a time. I thought you could just turn the blue tooth on your device and leave it on but it will only work with one turned on at a time.
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also I forgot to add that you have to have a code to set your blue tooth up. We looked everywhere!! My husband finally found a four digit number written on the back of the package in marker and just for the heck of it tried it and it worked!!
    Allen and Sandi-Lexington, KY
    Home of fast horses and beautiful women!
    2015 Chevrolet Duramax 4 x 4 3500 HD LTZ
    2014 Solitude 369 RL-Oct. 2014
    2016 Momentum 376 TH-April 2016

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Benny (@SGTABN82),

If you're still experiencing issues with the cable connection in your Solitude 369RL, please contact our Customer Service department directly for assistance at (574) 825-9679*.

Thank you in advance...

Best regards,
    ~ Janice

*Updated to correct Customer Support direct phone number. Our corporate phone number is (574) 825-8000, which you are also welcome to use to contact our Customer Support team.
    Last edited by GDRV Service; 07-22-2015 at 01:32 PM.

SGTABN82

Thanks......but I found the issue an fixed it. Thanks

grandious

Solution

How did you get the cable to work? Same problem here.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum grandious! Have you done a setup on your tv, turned off the antenna booster?

Steve
    Last edited by Steve and Cill; 12-31-2014 at 06:32 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast