User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To add to JCZ info ^^^^ I have found the center small drawer at the very bottom to open slightly and cause the described "panel" to not operate freely.
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also had a lot of wet things in the bottom of the fridge. We found that water dripping into the long white tray would sometimes just run down the back of the fridge behind the tray. My thought is to put a long piece of white duct tape (so it blends in somewhat) along the back wall into the tray to hopefully direct more water out the back.
    Jim & Cindy Welch
    Upstate, NY
    2017 Solitude 384GK
    2015 F350 DRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jimcindywelch - did this solve your problem? I moved my white hose to the outside, through the vent, but still notice water dripping behind the tray in the refer too. I'm also going to check the left "door flapper" too, but wondered also about extending the drip line out over the tray.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the posts on this issue. I too had a high amount of condensation that dripped past the tray and pooled at the bottom of the fridge. I found three issues with our less than 1 year old 354 Momentum.
    1. Drip tray hose was too short and would not stay connected to the tray fitting. I swapped the factory hose with some spare rubber hose I had and cut it long enough to run out of the outside cover.
    2. The tray would not stay tight against the wall and water would run past it. I screwed the tray to the back wall.
    3. It's a double door fridge and the pivot panel on the left door did not close all the way, leaving a gap when both doors were closed, causing excessive condensation. The pivot panel was catching on the bottom of the fridge and would not close on its own. I removed the two screws that hold the pivot panel to the door and raised it just enough to function properly. I then drilled new holes and put the screws back in.
    So far the fridge is holding a cooler temp and less condensation. The new hose is draining nicely through the vent panel outside.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    MN_Rider

2019 354M Momentum
    2013 F350 CCSB 6.7

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MN_Rider View Post
    Thanks for the posts on this issue. I too had a high amount of condensation that dripped past the tray and pooled at the bottom of the fridge. I found three issues with our less than 1 year old 354 Momentum.
    1. Drip tray hose was too short and would not stay connected to the tray fitting. I swapped the factory hose with some spare rubber hose I had and cut it long enough to run out of the outside cover.
    2. The tray would not stay tight against the wall and water would run past it. I screwed the tray to the back wall.
    3. It's a double door fridge and the pivot panel on the left door did not close all the way, leaving a gap when both doors were closed, causing excessive condensation. The pivot panel was catching on the bottom of the fridge and would not close on its own. I removed the two screws that hold the pivot panel to the door and raised it just enough to function properly. I then drilled new holes and put the screws back in.
    So far the fridge is holding a cooler temp and less condensation. The new hose is draining nicely through the vent panel outside.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    This whole thread looks like what I need to do. Lots of water accumulating inside on this last trip.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found the problem...the hose end inside the fridge was folded over and not accepting the nipple from the water drain tray. Got it fixed and it now works.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12