User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tried to join the Momentum Owners group, but...

Went to pick up a brand new, shipped direct from the factory, Momentum today. Upon arrival I was informed there was a crack in one of the fresh water tanks they found while testing. Thank goodness the dealer found it and not me, however, not the best way to start a relationship with your new camper. I hope Grand Design had their act together on the rest of the rig.

I guess I'll officially be in the club once the new tank arrives, gets installed and I can schedule some time again to go pick it up.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trueweb View Post
    Went to pick up a brand new, shipped direct from the factory, Momentum today. Upon arrival I was informed there was a crack in one of the fresh water tanks they found while testing. Thank goodness the dealer found it and not me, however, not the best way to start a relationship with your new camper. I hope Grand Design had their act together on the rest of the rig.

I guess I'll officially be in the club once the new tank arrives, gets installed and I can schedule some time again to go pick it up.
    Sorry you had a problem, but stuff does happen. Fortunately they found it and based on my 3+ year experience with the company, GD will make it right.

Alan
    Alan and Kathleen
    2015 Momentum 380TH (RVD2)
    2014 Ford F350 Dually (Stormtrooper)
    2012 Honda Goldwing Navi/ABS (Land Speeder)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Alan,

I agree, better now than when I'm boondocking in the middle of nowhere and realize all my fresh water is running out on the ground. We did get to spend some time hanging about the the new toy hauler. It seem to be quite nice, so nice in fact, I'm a little hesitant about towing it down some of the dirt roads we have to travel to access our favorite camping sites. Oh well, all new things must come to an end...