Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looked at mine during summer,one side of slide out tv side, had a gaping hole. was driving through our storage facility and check some other GD trailers. All had that hole filled with foam. asked dealer said this was normal. so no clear cut answer,but i through caution to the wind and filled with foam. Will see this spring and give a update. oh we have a 2018 2950 Imagine. Any more thought please post em Thanks.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightcall53 View Post
    Looked at mine during summer,one side of slide out tv side, had a gaping hole. was driving through our storage facility and check some other GD trailers. All had that hole filled with foam. asked dealer said this was normal. so no clear cut answer,but i through caution to the wind and filled with foam. Will see this spring and give a update. oh we have a 2018 2950 Imagine. Any more thought please post em Thanks.
    Are you talking the spray in flexible foam? I was thinking about a piece of spongy foam like pipe insulation and use a caulk to glue it in. This would keep it more flexible.
    Bill and Kim
    2019 Imagine 2670 MK, Equalizer WDH
    2020 Ford F250, 7.3 l gas

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drain holes

Quote Originally Posted by Billman View Post
    Are you talking the spray in flexible foam? I was thinking about a piece of spongy foam like pipe insulation and use a caulk to glue it in. This would keep it more flexible.
    Yes the foam in a can.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased a 2020 Imagine 2450rl which has one slide. My wife noticed a quarter sized hole to the outside when the slide is in the "in" position. We were also told by the dealer that it was a drain hole so water could drain out when the slide was put away wet.

I had stuck a piece of foam into the hole as a temporary fix until the dealer could address the situation. After being told it was a drain, I decided to leave the soft foam in the hole thinking that it could fill the hole but still allow water to get out if needed.

I store the trailer outside on a gravel lot. Just a week ago I found two dead mice had entered the toilet from the rear and drown in the antifreeze, and another had died in the pet bowl drawer which we used for storing paper products. They had chewed the paper for nesting material and probably died from a lack of food. No food is stored in the trailer over the winter.

After bringing two drawers home for cleaning and all dishes sanitized in our dishwasher, I cleaned the trailer and put out: 1. Tom Cat mouse traps, 2. Fresh Cab rodent repellent, 3. Drier sheets with lavender scent.

I haven't returned to the trailer to see if any others have entered and I haven't discovered how they entered yet but I'm suspicious of a hole cut in the floor for a heat duct that seems to have an extra large opening.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2670MK and it has the same holes. I fill them with brass scrub pads. I also place multiple dryer sheets throughout the camper and the storage areas. Haven't had a problem yet. We will see this spring. Can't wait to be able to de=winterize it and get back to camping.
    Chuck & Robin, LuLu and Georgie
    Highlands Ranch, CO
    2019 2670MK
    5.7 Toyota Tundra TRD with Towing Package
    TRD sway bar & Firestone air bags

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up my 2020 2670MK and it still has the holes. GD, No fix?
    Jeff & Sherry
    2020 Imagine 2670MK
    2019 F150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4,
    HDPP, Max Tow, 6.5, ProPride

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12