User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 379FL fridge

jaw3336

379FL fridge

We ordered a 379FL and can't wait to get it. I was wondering if someone knew if you can you get into the double fridge with the slides in?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: 379FL fridge

Welcome to the forum Jason and Bethany and congratulations on your new Solitude!

I'm sure one of the owners of a 379FL will be by to answer that question for you. On the 369RL you can get into the double fridge with the slides in.

Steve

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, when the slides are in, you can access the right side of the double door fridge.

One thing I find odd about that model is that the main control panel is in the bedroom. The exterior door that is in the bedroom only has deadbolt lock on it, and you can't get from the kitchen area intot he bedroom to use the panel.

I guess it is no big deal for owners, but as a dealer, it stinks that you need the actual set of keys to get in and run the slides, as that deadbolt lock does not use a master key.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

cuttinchief

I checked the other day when delivering my trade unit. Yes you can as hunter said