Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put a sound bar in and it is just about a 1/4 in high in front of the sensor for the tv. I pulled out the arm with tv attached to see how to remove the tv from the arm. Just seems to slide into a "V". Could not pull up on the tv to move while arm was extended.....put tv back into a locked position against the wall and it pulled up. I think the arm moves to much and i was worried about pulling out the screws while arm is out....so, when i re-position the tv up a hair, no loosening needed....at least on mine.
    Jim and Belinda H. Pa.

2018 337RLS- 2nd ac, dual pane windows, table and chairs, Kodiak disc brakes 12-28-17 (Thanks Ed!)
    720w solar, 100/50 Victron scc

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trueweb View Post
    Nice, well it looks great and it is very low profile. I don’t think I saw that one in our Costco. I also think my tv must be mounted a little differently. I have minimal clearanc above or below. I think we have the same TV and yes, it’s a 49”, I measured it while figuring out the speaker location.

You could drill a 1.5” hole in the bottom of the cabinet to drop power behind the tv. That’s what I’m considering doing if the Blu-Ray player will even fit. Seems my Jensen is broken. I put a number of standard dvds in and it just reads loading forever.

I didn’t realize the tv was arc capable. I’ll have to see which port that is. My speakers are also supposed to have that ability, which would be a nice feature.
    My JENSEN did the same thing on very first use of the DVD player. When I ejected the DVD it only came out about 1”, so I pulled it out the rest of the way (had to pull hard) and a piece of felt covered tape came out attached to the play side of the DVD; re-inserted the DVD and NOW the player works just fine!!
    John & April, Silverdale, WA
    2018 Grand Design 328M Toy Hauler
    2016 FORD F-350 SD, Lariat pkg., Dually, Diesel, 4x4, Crew Cab
    2014 Harley Davidson CVO Ultra Limited
    2010 Eagle Cap 995 slide in camper w/tow behind trailer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2015 350M, and the stone front on the FP prohibits sliding up. Probably a 3/8 inch clearance.....is that enough space to get the trim off? From the install manual, the tabs that hold it on appear to be taller than that.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123