User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I picked up my momentum and here are some of the issues I have. Staples are sticking up through the carpet in hall leading to the bedroom, not sure which is the right choice pound them down or pull them out. Paid for the upgrade to a convection microwave and now find out what was installed is a discontinued model. The haier televisions are a very cheap tv and will not play movies from a USB Zip drive. I then tried playing the Zip drive through the estone DVD player and that does not work either. The door on the bathroom between the garage and the kitchen does not open and close very good. The bedroom door has damage from were it has rubbed against the stick plate. You may consider these small items but when you consider the price of these units and I have to start purchasing replacement components already sort of makes you wonder.
    Gary & Marie Rochester MN
    Nikki (Boston terrier)
    2014 Momentum 385TH
    2005 Ram 3500 5.9 diesel dually

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there. We picked up our 305 in February, and while I love the design, we've had some major issues with our new unit. We were on a 10 day trip and when my husband went to open the door above the microwave, it fell off in his hand. I immediately called GD and asked to speak to the service department. I spoke to JD and explained the latest in a long series of issues. JD asked that we write a letter outlining the issues. We wrote a 4 page letter (listing 36 issues) to the President and to JD. (JD has been great to work with, never heard from the President) JD was agreeable to our finding a repair shop to inspect and repair. Currently the rig is at the repair shop waiting for all the parts and pieces to come in. Looking forward to getting the rig back and going out on another trip.

We saw the unit at an RV show and we were sold the floor model (we had a trip coming up and didn't want to take the Montana we traded in) - turns out the RV was their "floor" model for 8 months NOT the new unit they just received for the show. Our unit is at the repair shop waiting for all of the parts and pieces to come in. While we believe some of these are factory issues and also believe the dealer is also the issue. We will see once we get the unit back. It is good to hear some many good stories about units that were "issue-less" - wish we were one of them!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123