Well, we finally took our 303 out for its maiden trip, a four days shakedown to a small lake about 35 miles from home by the name of McSwain. In less than 1 mile from home a guy ran a stop sign and almost ended our happy voyage, but there was no harm done. We had a great pull-through spot with a small view of the lake. The set-up went without a hitch, I had made a checklist and it worked perfect. We had been purchasing all the accessories we thought we would need from Amazon, the only item I didn't have was a stinky slinky, this was because I read on another forum that they were not necessary. Well let me tell you sxxx doesn't flow uphill "ever". After getting all set up we started to try out all the various systems, I am pleased to report that everything worked flawlessly. We then began looking for fit and finish items and could not find anything to complain about. Having done all of we decided that our decision to buy GD was sound and we planned the rest of our short trip. We received numerous great compliments on our 303 and we will continue to recommend Grand Design.