Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does your dually have screw in style metal valve stems? I would think they'd be preferable on TPMS vehicles--and they should be available in longer lengths.

8/2/2014: I've spent all day installing Curt custom frame brackets and in bed rails for a new B&W Patriot 16K hitch. Everything was nice and dirty under my truck, and I'm a mess. Too bad the Curt custom bracket 1/2" holes didn't match the holes in the frame--like they were supposed to. I came up short on bolts and washers--grade 5's.

And to complicate my mechanic job, I'm also installing a Air Ride 5000 rear air suspension at the same time. I've never seen so many nuts, bolts and washers on what should be a pretty simple installation. Their instruction manual is simply illegible. But with time, I'll figure it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pull with a 2012 2500HD Duramax diesel with 20 inch wheels

pwrplay
    Pulling a 323BHS with a 2010 Ford F250 CC 6.8L V10

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pwrplay - What kind of mileage do you get with that V-10? I know they are really powerful.

pwrplay
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Pwrplay - What kind of mileage do you get with that V-10? I know they are really powerful.
    I get about 9-10 MPG average. Not great, but I couldn't get a diesel because it doesn't get used allot when not camping as my wife drives it and it would never get up to operating temperature since she just drives short distances to the school, lessons and shopping.
    Diesels need to be run long and worked hard to maintain optimum performance out of them.

Vietvet66-67
    My current tow vehicle is a 3500 Chevy Dura max / Allison 6 speed dually. That will be what hauls whatever my next 5er will be. Looking at the Reflection 303 RLS as I type this. Hopefully sometime next spring... we will see....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345