Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Official Reflection On order

Well it is official put the order in for a Reflection 315RLTS. Now we wait for 8-10 weeks and go pick it up in Utah.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Exciting times! That’s a very nice unit.
    Steve & Sue (pups:Sky & Sierra) Gardnerville, Nv
    2017 Refelection 297RSTS
    2017 Ford 350 CC 4x4 Lariat Superduty 6.7, Long Bed

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! You're in the same spot as we are. Patiently awaiting until she arrives (I am so excited!) I really think the 315RLTS is a great looking unit.
    Lynette & Steve
    2001 Ford Excursion 4WD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
    Former Owner - 2018 315RLTS Reflection TT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! Welcome to our group!
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We really enjoy our 315RLTS and I'm sure you'll love yours. Here's to many happy trails ahead!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am still shopping around.

What made you finally choose that make and model?

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyRay View Post
    I am still shopping around.

What made you finally choose that make and model?
    Floor plan, bigger refer, King Bed. Only draw back I see is, it is a little longer than I wanted. I previously had a FW and at that time Grand design was on our list but we bought a Prime Time Crusader and we both hated the stairs inside and the issues with hooking and un hooking PITA. I have always like Grand Design

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theburgerts View Post
    Congratulations! You're in the same spot as we are. Patiently awaiting until she arrives (I am so excited!) I really think the 315RLTS is a great looking unit.
    Yes 8-10 weeks seems long, but we are getting what we want. Hope the weather is good when I have to go to Salt Lake to pick it up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There will most likely be snow around the valley at that time. Hopefully not, but customarily there is. I'd take it to a truck wash once you hit St. George on the way home and get the bottom of it washed to get rid of the salt.

Just make sure you go over EVERYTHING with General RV during the PDI. They are more likely to fix it in a timely manner if it's caught then. They did a pretty good job going over ours before the PDI, but there were a lot of little things that were easier for me to take care of myself. GD was great at sending me any parts I needed.

I did have General RV install a couple of HDMI cables, and looking at how they did it, I wish I would have done them myself. They also pocketed a couple (I was having them pull two in case one went bad, but only one at each point was installed - the others I think went home with the install tech). I gave the service manager detailed photos and instructions, and the service tech said he never got them. I don't know if I believed him or not. He also forgot to tack up some trim after doing it. The pieces were in the garage and I tacked them up myself.

Make sure that you check YOUR power cable before leaving. They used their cable to hook up for the PDI. When I got to our site, I discovered that the cable in the trailer was damaged and would not seat. They were already closed at that point. I ended up going back to General RV the next day, and they pulled one out of a another trailer for me. That was a little frustrating, but they made it right. The tech also turned off the breakers on the front of the generator. Took me a couple of minutes to figure that one out.

The fact that the temperatures were around 100F and my wife was 7 months pregnant didn't help. That made the PDI a bit miserable.
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamGunner View Post
    There will most likely be snow around the valley at that time. Hopefully not, but customarily there is. I'd take it to a truck wash once you hit St. George on the way home and get the bottom of it washed to get rid of the salt.

Just make sure you go over EVERYTHING with General RV during the PDI. They are more likely to fix it in a timely manner if it's caught then. They did a pretty good job going over ours before the PDI, but there were a lot of little things that were easier for me to take care of myself. GD was great at sending me any parts I needed.

I did have General RV install a couple of HDMI cables, and looking at how they did it, I wish I would have done them myself. They also pocketed a couple (I was having them pull two in case one went bad, but only one at each point was installed - the others I think went home with the install tech). I gave the service manager detailed photos and instructions, and the service tech said he never got them. I don't know if I believed him or not. He also forgot to tack up some trim after doing it. The pieces were in the garage and I tacked them up myself.

Make sure that you check YOUR power cable before leaving. They used their cable to hook up for the PDI. When I got to our site, I discovered that the cable in the trailer was damaged and would not seat. They were already closed at that point. I ended up going back to General RV the next day, and they pulled one out of a another trailer for me. That was a little frustrating, but they made it right. The tech also turned off the breakers on the front of the generator. Took me a couple of minutes to figure that one out.
    I am going back to the Denver area so I have the Colo. Rockies to go over. I am thinking of doing 1 night of camping near General RV before I head home just to see if all works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast