Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not supposed to be like this yet!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F9AEE765-0180-406D-853A-545B1058A416.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	10765

Down here in the Deep South, this is rare! But early December is unprecedented.
    Glad I got my winterizing done last week.

Scott
    2015 Ram SRW 3500 4x4 Cummins
    B&W Patriot 16K
    2011 Crossroads Cruiser 29BHX (Traded)
    2017 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS

Scott & Jennifer
    Newnan GA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so jealous of that RV shelter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raybbj View Post
    I'm so jealous of that RV shelter
    Thanks! It does very well for sure. I’m fortunate enough to have 30amp power ran to it also so she stays plugged in pretty much year round. I hope to enclose it in the next year or so also.
    B&W Patriot 16K

Scott & Jennifer
    Newnan GA

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Rv port!

Personally I love the weather when it is like this. We've been so hot the last few years all the way through Winter with barely a respite for a week if we were lucky. Even though this year has been warmer as well, it is great that we are lucky enough to get a nice front to blow through for a good long period of time this early.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys just got a heavy frost down there in Newnan....Up here in Young Harris, Georgia we got almost 14 inches. Was real pretty but none of my four 4-legged children feel like they should stand in snow that deep to do their business. Had to drag them outside to make their snow daisies.......

Of course our northern neighbors laugh at us complaining about 14 inches of snow. They don't realize we have few if any snow-plows and people down here can't drive in snow for crap.
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS
    TV 2017 Nissan Titan XD CC Diesel 4x4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffdawgfan View Post
    You guys just got a heavy frost down there in Newnan....Up here in Young Harris, Georgia we got almost 14 inches. Was real pretty but none of my four 4-legged children feel like they should stand in snow that deep to do their business. Had to drag them outside to make their snow daisies.......

Of course our northern neighbors laugh at us complaining about 14 inches of snow. They don't realize we have few if any snow-plows and people down here can't drive in snow for crap.
    We are the very NW corner of Coweta Co bordering Carroll and Heard counties. It as crazy how the cut off line was pretty much right through town. At home, we had just over 7in, south of town was 1/2 to 2.5 at most. Those are impressive numbers for GA anytime of the year, almost unimaginable for this early! And I'm all to familiar with the drivers! 22 years with Coweta Fire/Rescue and counting. Currently Lieutenant/Medic on our only heavy rescue in the county and I was on duty yesterday to boot! We ran a number of calls with most minor to moderate in nature, but we were non stop all day. Unfortunately though we did have 2 bad ones that left one man deceased. Never easy or fun for sure. I personally HATE snow!

Y'all be safe up that way as the black ice is gonna be a threat for the next few night and mornings!

Scott
    B&W Patriot 16K

Scott & Jennifer
    Newnan GA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Nice Rv port!

Personally I love the weather when it is like this. We've been so hot the last few years all the way through Winter with barely a respite for a week if we were lucky. Even though this year has been warmer as well, it is great that we are lucky enough to get a nice front to blow through for a good long period of time this early.

I'm sure glad some of y'all like it. I can handle good cool weather, but anything below around 30 stinks! My favorite camping time is fall for sure. And I could go the rest of my life and never see another snow flake and not lose one second of sleep over it! Lol
    B&W Patriot 16K

Scott & Jennifer
    Newnan GA

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In NW Arkansas and didn't see a flake but south in lower AR seen some but we got cold and still chilly here. We moved from NW Montana 6 years ago where I was born and raised and laugh when we get snow here and see people panic. My wife is a CO native so snow doesn't really bother her, if she has to go somewhere she just ask me to drive her there.
    Butch

I try to always leave doubt to my ignorance rather than prove it

2020 Imagine XLS 17MKE
    2020 Red and Black Ram Rebel

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good god, if that is what GA is getting... what the heck are we in for in Canada! Lol.

Cheers
    Tim
    2022 Momentum 25G (aka "Baby Mo")
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie SRW | 6.7 HO Aisin | 6’4” bed | 3.73 gears | air suspension | 3694# Payload
    Blog Post: 1500 Pickup’s and Towing - The REAL numbers with example
    Blog Post: 2016-2018 Imagine 2800BH - 3500 lb Axles Tire Rubbing Issues

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. We're in the "far north" of Piedmont, SC, right now (Greenville area). When that front rolled through we just charged up the Kindles and got out a jigsaw puzzle. We actually enjoy those days. Of course, the only thing left by this morning was some frozen stuff on the windshields of our north-facing vehicles.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast